Speaks-The-Truth Player Feedback

I am a relatively new mime that focuses on painting as their whole Gimmick. He is generally oblivious to everything as the only thing that matters is completing their artwork even when the entire stations about to explode.
Most of their artwork is based on pop culture, actual art pieces, games or any other random stuff their comes to their head. I am also always willing to take commissions from other players if you see me around but be aware I am quite slow drawing.
I enjoy looking through the painting archives to find inspiration from other talented artists with INK,Soo-min,Gloria Sloan, Luna lepido, Silent Sentiment and many un-named paintings all influencing my work.
Im afraid my roleplaying is generally very simple and involved alot of finger snapping or smile emotes.

A couple of my favorites
Skyrim Opening
Mime Ross
Randy Random (Rimworld)
William Wallace-Braveheart

Alot of paintings I do, I dont end up saving due to them not looking too great when finished, Dying, or getting bored with an idea half way through and dumping it.

17 Likes

I like your art! It’s always nice to see you painting in the halls.

4 Likes

Absolute LEGEND. Asked him to make me Chronos eating his Son god dammnit I was so impressed with the result!!!

Love to see you when you’re around and I always try to interact with you one way or another even if it makes little sense just because I like you that much.

Kiss kiss

3 Likes

spent a lovely shift painting with you. 10/10, keep it up man

3 Likes

Funny painting mime is always a welcomed sight

2 Likes

Competition? That’s what i like to see although in comparison i’ve got a lot to learn… glad to see bee has so many talented people.

2 Likes

Sorry for ordering the series of hermes septers that i never picked up.
I forgor

Kinda sad we can’t speak properly, would love to spend time with you and speak about art.

2 Likes