Sparky's Slime Handbook 4: Fuck you it's just 1 the sequel

HERE WE FUCKING GO LADS
Alright this is just an updated methodology for the start of any given round so everyone can actually be good at slime time.

So what you wanna do is go into xenobio, take three monkey cubes, and put them to one side. Take the other seven and apply them to the console. Feed the three starting slimes two monkeys each, and add one to a door.

Now you run off to RND and get industrial engineering, and make a shopping list
On that shopping list you want the following

Five iron
One glass sheet
Five cable coils
A screwdriver
A wrench
A RPED
Five advanced matter bins
Five nano manipulators
An autolathe machine board

Once you have all that stuff, head back to xenobiology
Upgrade your machines, build that autolathe, and check your slimes
Grind five greys and use your last monkey to make a sixth an adult
If you get a metal, make it adult
If you get a purple, breed it
If you get an orange, grind it
If you get a blue, cry because itā€™s useless right now

Make a reproductive grey from the slimes you ground earlier, and use the three monkey cubes you set aside earlier to fuel it.

Make about 15, maybe more, grey slime extracts, make a reproductive metal, and then an industrial grey.
In the meantime, be breeding purples for greens, then for blacks, and greys for orange if you didnā€™t get one the first time.
You also have infinite plasma, because you can add 1u plasma to a metal slime extract and feed the plasteel to an autolathe to seperate it into plasma and iron. This is the most efficient method of making plasma in xenobio.

The final objective is one black extract and one orange extract. Add about one unit of plasma to the black extract, then move the resulting 5u toxin to the orange extract. If youā€™re not an IPC, youā€™re gonna want to grab the biosuits and internals tank from the locker you got your bio bag from and equip them.
You then take some water from the water tank into a syringe, fill a chamber with about 40 monkeys, walk into the chamber, and inject the water into the toxin filled orange extract.

This should fill the entire chamber with advanced mutation toxin smoke, and then randomly coloured slimes. Youā€™re only here for one though. You want rainbow slimes.

Once you get them, and if you donā€™t get them DO IT AGAIN you want to make a reproductive rainbow extract, and produce between an imperial fuckton and an imperial shitton of rainbow slime extracts. Then drag a locker from wherever they are, wedge yourself into a corner with dense surroundings on all sides including at least one locker so you can leave.

Once in this position, inject each rainbow slime with 5u plasma each to create a metric shitton of random slime extracts. From there, there is only one more crossbreed to make. Take ten bluespace extracts, and feed them to a grey slime, to create a Warping Grey extract. The runes drawn with this extract will take eight of any extract and transmute it into a slime.

You have infinite slime extract in frankly stupid quantitiy.
If performed well this can be done in 30 minutes

Peace out

3 Likes

Thanks for this great guide. Well it could be formatted a little better. But so good. Itā€™s exactly what I needed. Iā€™m off to break the game now.

Small update to the guide:

Hitting monkies with the advanced mutation toxin just turns them into grey slimes now, so itā€™s quicker to rush reds and make a rainbow slime organically.

Oh and reproductive extracts make whole slimes now instead of 1-4 extracts. Also Warping Greys are busted right now so Iā€™d recommend making a recurring rainbow and using 1 unit of plasma on it to create a random live slime.

1 Like

Where did you get this? Iā€™m not aware of any changes to xenobio?

It was zesko, in the PRā€™s

and

I donā€™t understand WHY these things were nerfed, especially since trifectas are arguably cheesier and still exist. But they were

Trifecta? Elaborate please.

Basically, you can have three beneficial viruses in one body because of the way itā€™s coded.

Viruses have a number called severity, which determines what one of the three ā€œdisease channelsā€ it fits in. This is to prevent a high resistance virus that does nothing being used as a ā€œshieldā€ against negative infections.

However, if you do things like putting the symptom that suffocates you on one virus and the symptom that keeps you from being suffocated onto another virus, and then infect the same person with both of them, the first virus has a low enough severity to not overwrite the virus that keeps you from suffocating due to falling into a lower disease channel, even if the entire rest of that normally deadly virus is beneficial symptoms.

This way, you can go from fitting like 3 healing or beneficial symptoms in one person to fitting 10, and I donā€™t know if you can stack them, but given the way itā€™s coded and who coded it (zesko is a viro main) it wouldnā€™t surprise me if you could have three overclocked pituitary disruptions on one person.

The only reason Iā€™m bringing it up is because I still harbor some resentment that Zesko removes the nuance from my job while buffing their own. Still think itā€™s equal levels of fucked, though.

1 Like

Oh I see I thought you were still referring to Xenobio.

no i just need to touch grass

They did it then. Then nerfed xenobio. Thank you zams!

Iā€™ve done a bit more testing and you could probably forego upgrading the machines. You get enough greys to keep monkey cubes flowing, and all you need is 6 red extracts to get to 100%, 5 if youā€™re lucky.

The thing is upgrading the machines allows for turning one grey into two greys with very little time input, which can then be used to keep the cubes flowing. It removes the luck aspect from keeping cube production up.

I suppose it makes it smoother, although the times I did do it without upgrading the machines, I had more than enough cubes to keep 6 individual slimes going at a time, which is really all you need. Two greys can keep the whole gang going.

Nothing has really changedā€¦ depending on how you do it its still pretty much the same end with just different means to get there at about the same speed

(Its because zams mains viro)

LMAO now that you mention it I have not really taught about the fact that people code a thing and then play with it as well.