Ban Type:
Server
Ban Length:
Permanent
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
2021/06/02
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
decided to go against caps orders to not build a tesla/singularity together with an engineer. attacked the captain after being told to stop making a new engine. couldn’t contact them so explain yourself on the forums.
Appeal Reason:
I do believe that I deserved a ban for assaulting and not listening to his rules and I do apologize. But I don’t think it should remain a permanent one because I did not kill him and that was not my intention but to only put him in critical and heal his wounds. I do not feel that this is worth a permanent ban and is instead only a few-week ban since what I did I don’t think was perm ban-worthy. was going to do know what I did was very stupid and I should’ve just swallowed my pride and just go with it and not build the generator.
Additional Information:
What I did was very stupid non the less and I very much apologize and like to explain myself. I think I should’ve gotten off before that round since I was very tired and angry and a few things unrelated to the game and should not have taken out on the captain after telling me no. I instead made a poor choice which I do regret. This deserves a ban but I wish to be banned for only weeks and forever. please consider my words. Thank you. Also, I would like to say the A. I in that round had set the captain to arrest to try and get me free and violated several laws. And tried to help me escape from the situation.

I only placed the permanant ban because when i came online on sage and was dealing with the ticket you were disconnected.

I got off after I was permed and it was dealt with and I would’ve stayed on if I knew that I was gonna have to talk to you. About it @Doktorwueue

But yes I should not have left until the round was over that’s on me totally and entirely. But I do wish to be forgiven for that.

First instance of this kind on notes.
Knows this was wrong.
A reduction is warranted.

2 Likes

I talked with other admins about this ban and we have come to the conclusion this should be made into a engineering ban only.

perma has been lifted and has been turned into a 2 week engi ban. welcome back.