Appearance

Ban Length:
Says 1 week but made permeant

Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2022-08-17 22:52:44

Round ID:
Idk this was a year and a half ago

Ban Reason:
“Banned from Roles: Appearance for 1 week - Was told to not use the name “Nathan Fielder”, went ahead and did it anyways. I was going to make it a week, but you asked for a perma, so. Appeal this on the forums if you wanna argue about it.”

Appeal Reason:
It has been a little over a week

Additional Information:

The rule is dumb anyway as there are celebrities all around the world with different names

Previous staff member thought it was fine before I just got on the wrong side of another one
“IC name “Nathan Fielder” - deemed appropriate, despite being some Canadian comedian. Too obscure to warrant R1 appearance. || EDIT: Overruled. Name is not deemed appropiate.” - Megaddd edit from someone else

This ban was issued before several policy changes, so I’ll just lift this.

For information, we don’t give “name vouches”, if a staff member rules that a name doesn’t fit naming guidelines, and that ruling isn’t overruled by a headmin or an appeal, then it is valid.

Self-requested bans are also permanent and cannot be appealed, they also can’t be requested for roles, as those bans make tracking issues difficult. Had to re-read this thread a couple times and it wasn’t really understood well at first glance.

I’ll just lift this, don’t use the name Nathan Fielder.