Solid snake report

No, i’m implying he knew what he was doing. I never said what he did earlier was wrong. What he did wrong was the fact he went on a all out shooting right at chapels.

Just gonna chime in. The locker room next to the armory is not the armory. It does not make you valid.

You shot me dead for taking glasses, while I was telling you that I am only taking glasses.

The only reason your fate is still unclear is that cae had to go. The council will decide your fate.

No dude,you walked into the armory not the room besides stop lying…

This is starting to look a lot like a permament community removal.

Let’s wait and see.

edit: I’m bad at being scary.

OKAY OKAY BEFORE THIS GOES ANY FURTHER

to save logs to keep your stories straight and not misremember:

click the cog in the chat settings.

click save chat logs

now you have access to every single things you saw happen for that game in easy text form. who attacked who, including rumors over radio.

you can still save the logs even if the game crashes or kicks you or you get banned as long as you can scroll up

Too bad server somehow crashed that round…

Look from my perspective perished,there is a lynch mob on the other side of sec,you broke in and try to take batons and shit and i can not arrest you.The door to armory is open the only thing i can do is crit you and hope to revive/heal you up later on so you dont stun me or attack me

Not an admin but this does seem like a “he said” situation. SS13 doesn’t save movement logs so the only way to confirm Sasuke was in the armoury is if he actually took an item. Armoury shooting was probably valid, mass-murder at the chapel was not.

wherent you talking in OOC the next round about how you had a tele baton and ran at him with it?

seems pretty clear cut self defence

It was mega valid,the cmo was valid too,the science guy tried to beat me to death with a crowbar and the asistant had a stun baton and was helping cmo kill me(also tried tabling me)

Mcrideinspace when did i say that? i droped my telebaotn in sec for a nice stunbaton instead

Yeah logs seem pretty important here. Self-defence on LRP is pretty odd so Cae should pull logs to resolve this.

Now, if you had done something to warrant lynching, that’s a different story.

I’ll admit i went into armory right after the shotgun shells he released. I didnt take anything in armory. I just ran after the hop not too sure if i even walked into it lol

I was just passivelly watching the ooc chat before the server just crashed

it’d be worth getting the OOC logs of the round after tho they talked about it a lot there

If he shot at you before you entered that’s deffo bad.

Only thing i did was secure the spare…

Have you considered not lying out of your ass for a moment?

That is all I have to say for the time being.

I shot at him aftered he chased me down from armory to sec maint,none of the shots hit him it was more of a detterant

AGAGAHAHAGHGg nice one,you are not going to make me belive that i should stun you,walk through 10 assitans trying to lynch me and perma you,there is no way in hell i could do that

buckshot

deterent

You and I have very different defintions of detterant.

Anyway, if an admin pulls logs this should be clear-cut. If it’s not resolved and my admin application gets accepted, I’ll do it myself.