Sole2299 Forum Report

You were hopping on the peanut gallery, not adding anything critical or pertinent to the conversation. This is, as in ban appeals, not allowed. I agree with the flag/removal. Close this. Not an issue.

So the admin consensus here is that by saying that the reported behavior is becoming more common and that it is reminiscent of a police state is peanut Posting and unrelated.

You original post is a peanut post. It’s something that belong in a post on general, not staff reports because it contributes absolutely nothing to the conversation.

Saying that the reported behavior is becoming common doesn’t relate to the report?

Yeah, that’s what I said. You contribute nothing to the report itself by saying that.

I am incorrect. I was not aware of exactly what the silence message looked like because I’ve never been silenced on the forums. I had however seen that message before without context and because you accused Sole of the action I assumed it was automatic because he is not able to perform moderator actions like I said before, only lock/unlock threads and have his flags automatically accepted.

Is there anything wrong with the reply I have there now

Relevant images

Posting a generic “Yes admins have been going way over the line recently” is not contributing to the thread. Posting a screenshot of your posting being flagged and “uh oh” isn’t even close to relevant and that got your a warning without a mute.

Next post got you a mute because despite being warned, you continued to post it in the thread. Then another mute for still doing it.

As has already been said, Sole is not the one responsible for these.

4 Likes

Ah, that makes sense. But even if the removing his posts was valid, the mocking and talking in all lowercase isn’t.

2 Likes

just gonna reiterate that i will not be using caps like that, literally ever. and that i don’t really think the sarcastic comments crossed a line- especially in this context

if the other admins disagree then maybe they should discuss that with me

Have you seen their typing habits in general? They’re atrocious at netspeak, no caps or ALL CAPS. The mocking could be done without though, yes.

Not that I’m free of being sarcastic in the past myself.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:grammar. GRAMMAR

i’ll js i don’t really consider either problems maggot brought up as necessary for me to deal w at this current moment in time. i don’t think my sarcasm will end in my demotion, nor the caps so… it is what it is lmao

I have cleared this thread of peanut posting. Even if I agree with the opinion given, all peanut posts must go. It would be inconsistent and unfair to only delete peanut posts that disagree with staff.

And Alex, yes, your post was peanut posting. “I think that admins in general are too harsh” is not directly relevant to a staff report. Our rules on peanut posting are the most lax by far of every major server, and you can’t even follow them or take being told to follow them without throwing a tantrum. Most servers don’t allow non-staff to post at all in ban appeals etc. unless they were direct witnesses.

1 Like

admins do stupid shit every now and then but instead of reporting them for not being customer service reps how about we stick to shit like “adminbussed my fusion and called it an exploit”

4 Likes

Closing by request of @Alexanderself1