Small feature megathread

As far as I know, Dragnet is a random teleport? I’ve never seen it successfully used to detain

1 Like

I’ve heard it’s supposed to be linkable to teleport beacons, similar to the hand tele.

1 Like

i always wondered about there being some kind of kinetic crusher upgrades you would be able to make at a protolathe/buyt at a vendor instead of upgrades being purely mob drops

im not in denial about the crusher being a kinda bad tool i swear

2 Likes

If only kev would let us

1 Like

Buff squids.
Give squids toxin damage on their punches.
Give squids better grabs
Give squid chaplins magic
Give squids small damage resists. Like 0.95 modifier on brute and burn

2 Likes

Also give squids ink as an spell that blinds people in a 3x3 area.

Somone will do citadel shit with that but it’s worth it

2 Likes

THE RACE WAR BEGINNITH

make it so moths can’t use sunglasses due to how sensitive their eyes are, but have better vision in the dark

felinids get a positive moodlet whenever they enter the bathroom or dormitories

felinids get a negative moodlet whenever they are near a “No ERP” poster

make radiation do toxin damage to IPCs so they can’t meme on the organics and give them all cancer, a right reserved for the plasmamen

have lizardpeople regrow their tails after like 30 minutes or something

ensure humans are the only survivors, law 2

11 Likes
  1. Moths already can’t use sunglasses bruh, they’re useless for them.

2. No comment on felinids.

3. IPCS. Toxin damage. No, begone, cringe meme lord.

4. Lizards regrowing tails would actually be cool.

5. Humans need asimov to live more than two seconds. Nuff said.

4 Likes

One thing that bothers me is that IPC’s should take MAD radiation damage. Every stray ray that hits an internal conductor WILL fuck up a computing machine.
It’s not your cells getting nuked, it’s your heart stopping a few times a second, your brain rebooting, your legs twitching and flailing.
Rads giving IPC’s spasms, dropping, falling unconcious repeatedly but not having ongoing damage (unless it’s gonn corrupt their code) makes a bunch of sense.

3 Likes

Considering borgs are immune to rads, I vote no on this. Additionally, IPCs are basically made of paper, they don’t need another weakness, since they pretty much just insta die as soon as an antag looks at them.

2 Likes

Meanwhile squid get damage resist, tox punch, slip resist and stronger grabs

Making them almost on par with everyone else

1 Like

borgs immune to rads
I think enough rads actually insta kill a borg
I’m talking Fusion levels here.

1 Like

99% sure thats incorrect

1 Like

Something from fusion completely destroys everything including silicons, it was either the heat or the rads.

1 Like

Small suggestion for chameleon kit.

Make the hardsuit forms cover lizard tails. It’s kinda stupid seeing a lizard in a hardsuit with his tail out, and basically confirms a chameleon kit.

Considering you can usually identify a lizard by his scale color, it kind of negates the use of the kit, since the hard suit forms don’t cover like the normal hardsuits do.

Could also just make all chameleon kit forms hide the tail. Would be significantly more useful, but that’s up to whoever would do this.

2 Likes

I probably could’ve worded the moth thing better. It was mainly meant to focus on giving moths at least one negligible upside in the sea of disadvantages playing them brings , including the flash vulnerability.

1 Like

Moths does not have that many disadvantages compared to squids

1 Like

I’m personally think they should just remove that flash vulnerability with sunglasses, but I see what you mean now. Real question is, would it stack with the current night vision perk?

1 Like

Eh, I think they’re equally terrible, tbh. Almost every antag not running an EMP device has a flash bulb, while very few people carry glass. Inversely, glass is both a longer stun and causes leg damage.

1 Like

Also, can we add more character slot purchases? We can only buy one, currently. I need to blow bee coins on character slots.

1 Like