Small feature megathread

11 AM suggestion here.
Increase the chance of a drunk night when there is one or two janitors on board.

Additionally (seperate from the drunk night)! If there is a HoP on board, give random people incorrect or miss matching ID names or titles.

A lot of doctors or overall medbay staff? Some people arrive wounded! Maybe make antag excempt from this.

A lot of Security? Give them everything like normally BUT not everyone will have their ID.

A ton on Science? Remove a few key machines around the station.

A lot of Engi- never mind, never happens.

3 Likes

Yet another banger suggestion from Ambiic

1 Like

Add more chronic diseases as quirks that need long term treatment.
Because when nothing happens medbay is a ghost town.

1 Like

Allow like T4 or T5 Science shite to cure 'em so late game they don’t need to be tended to when bodies eventually do pile on!

1 Like

Require emags to have access to the maintenance hatch to emag doors. Regular doors now just has to be screwdrivered and Command doors has to be crowbared AND welded to emag.

2 Likes
1 Like

The Engineering Borg RPED should at least work the same way as the handheld version. As it stands, the borg needs to completely deconstruct the machine and rebuild it with new parts.
This is obviously a problem with certain machines that require parts a borg can’t place (like beakers), or machines that need to be synched to the ore silo.
This is especially wacky because the handheld, less complicated RPED to use, requires far less research. I would make a regular RPED part of the default Engiborg loadout and replace it’s current place in the tech tree with a Borg BSRPED.

1 Like

12 AM idea
Probably not small but it’s 2 things, a special camera for curator that lets him turn on “video” aside from taking photos. This video works similar to spyglass from detective as it is a camera of the surroundings of the item, but it also transmits audio.

This video can be seen in a console present on all departments or if you want to be simpler any news caster and tvs if there are any. It would probably have a bigger range of video too than the spyglass.

Do real time reporting with this!
…or do a lo-fi curator stream, whatever floats your boat.

this would also make Engie borgs useful in Sci and general maintainance.
so far Engie borgs either A: stay in Engineering monitoring the SM, or B: work on the hull of the station when things explode, with the honorable mention of Shuttle construction.

You could have Engie borgs circulating the station with their RPED, doing the upgrade work that Scientists and Engineers hate doing, because it usually requires them to hound folks for department access, while still keeping the need of them to do this due to aforementioned unique components that aren’t considered stock parts.

2 Likes

Allow to scribble over text and stamps in papers by selecting the words

also why does it lag a ton

1 Like

I’d like to see traitors have a bunch objectives and only a demand to complete two or more of 'em to “succeed”.

Just give us like 5 objectives and let us complete two of 'em or all of 'em. Could scale with player hours so newbies aren’t overwhelmed?

2 Likes

Implement the TF2 bread teleporting reaction. Why? Funny gimmick. lol

What will it do exactly? I don’t know, give it a 1% of turning sentient and attack everyone if teleported via Quantum Pad or Teleporter Station.

2 Likes

We already have it, somewhat
Teleporting mutant bread makes it stronger

2 Likes

Does it stack? If it did this would be hilarious

Yes, but the cap is determined randomly.

this is not true have you used an RPED before? You can open any machine with a screwdriver and modify its parts.

I will do it

1 Like

I know what I will be doing for the entire of next week on one Acadia round!

You don’t need that long, was the Guinea pig in a speed run of teleporting abuse. Set the beacon on a launcher aimed at a teleporter, set teleporter to the beacon. Fire launcher, watch the target speed through the teleporter umpteen times a second.

1 Like

people cannon, weaponized teleporting