Silicon EVAC Shuttle

So I got a Dumb Idea: Part #3

Silicon EVAC Shuttle

I wanted to make one in-character for CareTaker or any other AI who would be up for it. However, I started playing around with a design in StrongDMM and… one thing lead to another… Both are not by any means finished nor do I expect anyone to like them or want them merged into the game in their current state.

AI Shuttle - NT Version

Prerequisites

Probably only a cash price of maybe 50K?

Shuttle Details

This shuttle will feature a Medbay area, Engineering area, VIP area, Brig, general and service area and finally a Command and most importantly an AI core. The AI will have shutters that can protect it if someone decides to pull a laser gun. Much like the normal AI cores.

The size of the shuttle will increase to make more room for service and general crew area. This was initially based on doing it in-character with the custom escape shuttle.

AI MALF Shuttle - Syndicate Version

Prerequisites

This shuttle design would be gamey for antagonists and Command alike so I think this should be restricted to ONLY MALF AIs to enable for then a non-Silicon to purchase for maybe 100K. This is to encourage them to enslave a crew member to work for them or coordinate with other Syndicates. A way to ensure only AIs can enable this would have to be implemented as this doesn’t exist yet to my knowledge.

Shuttle Details

This is a remade Raven shuttle which features internal AI controlled turrets, a Robotics area for an enslaved Roboticist, a crew area in the back, a ton of Silicon favourite canisters filled with N20. It also has a ruined AI upload area for some fun environmental story telling elements and theming.

I did initially include N20 gas miners because it is makes it extra stupid but swapped to regular canisters. I do want to include a Cyborg Borg Factory, but I can’t find it.

Feedback

Tell me how much you hate this and hate Silicons. lol

Feel free to actually give me some feedback about this too.

2 Likes

If a shuttle themed around silicons get added I would in general be happy.

The NT version should have

• Should have it’s Core located a bit closer to security and command(We all know shuttles get a bit chaotic)
  • Should have a small robotics bay
  • Should still have a decent location for the crew

I Would Say more but my time is limited, having Christmas day Today due to family and people not being free on Christmas.

3 Likes

love this

not a big fan of these chokepoints although I can see you are trying to do your best with the space you have

1 Like

The hallways between Security and Command is Bridge and Command only, so the path between the two is relatively secure for them both to use.

The AI will have shutters to prevent any immediate harm to it.

Good point, but I don’t want to supply any materials or machines for it unlike the Syndicate variant. Maybe an only Exosuit Fabricator?

I’d rather supply the components needed and nothing else to make like one shell and two bots.

Definitely, it is the first I’ll expand when expanding the NT shuttle.

Good point, yeah. Hope to have a free two wide area to walk through. I’d like to have a few seats dedicated for chatting with the AI too.

1 Like

Okay, I got time now.

The Malf AI shuttle I believe is decently made now, I shared most of my Ideas while talking to you earlier in VC about the malf AI shuttle.

I’ve had time to think about this, I no longer thing it’s as dangerous as disco inferno but as you stated It’ll be Gamey For Hijackers.

Now for the shuttle that will most likely be my favorite, The NT verison.
Ideas I have for this.

• Could throw in a drone spawn on it(Similar to the Bar shuttle with the drone and xeno maid)

• throw Robotics machines in the storage area of the shuttle for save space for Crew compartments, Because it may be Cramped otherwise.

• My last Idea, throw an AI upload computer beside the AI.

1 Like

I do think that the AI law changes and cards should be in some dusty corner as it is quite the horror for most AIs and Cyborgs.

1 Like

Agreed, It’s a shuttle themed around Silicons so it should have an upload somewhere on it. Though, It’s a GOOD shuttle so it should be more protected unlike the Other one.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.