Si Mute Appeal

Discord ID: si#4305

Admin Discord ID: TheButcher#3196

Ban Type: Mute

Ban Length: Indefinite

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 10/21/2022

Ban Reason: Continuing to spam the same word every half an hour after being warned twice to stop already. Saying that word and nothing else is all you do. Around 6-7 pages of your saylogs are just you saying chlomaki. Discord is there to interact with people and not annoy people while completely ignoring them. If you have the need to write the same word every half an hour without expecting any reaction, then go do so in the salt mines.

Appeal Reason: It’s been half a year. I’d like to be able to see and speak in all of the channels again. I promise not to do so ever again, and stop disregarding people asking me to stop.

Additional Information: the word “chlomaki” will never ever leave my mouth again

A long while has passed I don’t see any reason not to lift this. Just y’know, keep in mind that the discord is supposed to be a place of discussion and not of spam.

I still very vividly remember your “I swear admin I don’t spam during conversations and in general chat for attention.” and then stopping immediately once you got muted and were only able to post in the salt mines.

Either way though, welcome back!