Should felinids be removed as a species but allow humans to spawn with cat ears?

Remove Felinids, no more Felinid haters

Thank you I will accept my nobel peace prize

5 Likes

You know i keep seeing this statement thrown around and I think the whole human felinid conflict really isn’t a thing. Its either random people whom i have no idea who they are IC throwing it around on forums like there is some form of massive argument occuring every round or something. Like seriously how many people have you seen that actually act like shitters in game about this stuff. I rarely see it and when it does happen its usually revolves around people who used to be one species before maining another. Or maybe im just blind and the human deepstate and cat deepstate are waging a hidden war.

Edit: forgot to mention the ironic conflict that goes around the discord. Atleast i consider it ironic.

Felinids haters (redditors) are a incredibly vocal and annoying minority on the server.

I know the upvotes on reddit give you hope that anyone actually cares about your ““movement”” (if you can even call it that, its closer to a circlejerk).

But sometimes you need to come to realization that your constant bitching is just going to leave you with only one outlet for your incel-like anger towards felinids, Reddit.

I feel like people are missing the point
I do not care about a catpeople removal, I want specifically the race or the option to play the race removed, there’s no reason for 2 organs to be an entirely new race

humans should just be able to chose to start with cat ears just like on bay

1 Like

Like bigger costumization to human things? I will be real with you, i have not seen the start of this post and i apologise for writting something similar to Wilchen.

It seems like cool idea to add more costumization to humans. I seen little bit of bay, and i liked their costumization system.

1 Like

I do want to note that I will miss finding ways to sneak felinids into eating chocolate.

That is one con of removing them to replace them with humans+organ customization

2 Likes

Metabolism is done in the tail

1 Like

I still believe merging felinids into humans is the way to go. Also, this is how the idea should be presented, because there is no “removal” of felinids taking place

Saying “removal” sparks automatic responses by people who think you are proposing something you are not, whether for or against it.

The only major impact this change would actually have aside from cleaning up is how silicons treat cat-people. The loss of laser pointer and chocolate effects are negligible imo

8 Likes

hold my beer

10 Likes

I think we should at least do a server vote whether to remove Felinids, merge them with humans or leave them as they are

4 Likes

There’s some discussion in dev channels of finding a way to preserve these interactions while reducing reliance on species datums.

1 Like

If I ever make that PR I’m still 100% titling it removes felinids for shits and giggles.

2 Likes

half the reason I want felinids as a species removed is because of these cringey interactions, the closer catpeople are to actual people the better

2 Likes

I made a PR on git to remove them for now, until a more reasonable solution is found.

Obviously im no coder, so the PR might not even work, but at least its a start.

And Felinid mains are already bombarding it.

I taught you the secret felinid handshake not even 24 hours ago and you turn around and do this :scream_cat:

1 Like

I’m sorry, you are really one of the few good Felinid players

Breaking contribution guidlines, merging from master AND web editing.

Is it even possible to fuck up any greater?

1 Like

how come? If it’s about maintainer permission I got Archanial’s

so what?

So what?

Oh okay.

Bad practice, only makes it harder for yourself.

Bad practice, only makes it harder for yourself.

1 Like

Fair enough, I don’t wanna bring this topic off topic but I am fairly new to github. Is it better to edit via the desktop app?