Should disposals be nerfed?

Currently you can re route them and go to hops office for example, or escape bad situation.
It can even be used as robust airlock, just use delivery chute on both sides…

But did you know its not meant to transport humans?
Its meant to transport trash at speed around 50km?/h in a crude iron pipe.
So humans are thrown around in that pipe at high speed but they dont get even single digit of brute?

Tube transit exist for a reason and disposals shouldnt be far better.

tube transits are pee pee poo poo

lol i once played on aurorastation and flushed myself down disposals, turns out when you do that there it breaks every bone in your body.

Yessss i did that on some station and i also got crippled

Wouldn’t mind if you take damage on every turn in the pipe, mainly because you can make a blender with an infinite loop, Would be extra fun if bodies gets gibd after a certain damage so stream of gore jets out after you remove a pipe.

1 Like

please dont do this, it makes it so easy to kill people.

1 Like

Just be walking down the halls when an ASSistant shoves you and dumps you to your death

2 Likes

I play on a server that does this and im telling you right now please do not do this cause you will get horribly crippled

you either a)nerf disposals and make throwing someone into the trash a murder method or b) do nothing and have a funny transportation method

I pick…
… … … … … … B

1 Like

a simpler solution would just be removing the captains disposal outlet

or just make the parts wich send disposals to a certain direction to be inside the room itself

There are one-way disposals sections, so maybe add them to the important disposals such as none of them; unexpected disposals attacks are too much fun.

its difficult to balance because half the fun of disposals is mailing the captain a bomb

1 Like

There is no balance in this game
if you want to talk about balance, start with xenobiology. (Don’t even think about touching my boy)

easy reroutes to offices

^Actual issue in the situation. Easily fixed with a bit of remapping.

everything else

memes. it’s just memes. for the love of god don’t make them deal damage or it’s gonna be abused to hell.

gets shoved in disposals
clonk clonk clink clink sploosh

1 Like

cant wait to make an infinite disposals loop as a traitor to instantly kill anyone

DUNKDUNKDUNKDUNKDUNKDUNK SPLAT

fuck complete sentance

Not even. Some disposals are so long (was it box or meta) and needlessly loop through the station, that you can shove a clown in engineering and by the time it gets to the end it would be mush.

Why fix a problem that wasn’t there?