Should Bee have an minimum age recommendation or restriction?

i want to post my haha sex jokes without bean, also the the game is 100% 18+
saying its not is bs

1 Like

Haha gamble away your flesh on slot machines, children approved.

I agree, this is not a chad move and will also include me getting buttfucked out of the server by all 18-year-old people in the community because I’d have to leave and this is the only server I play on. I strongly disagree because I am 14 and I also run my own stupid fallout13 code without the ERP and shit.

2 Likes

very based

Server doesnt become 18+ = nothing happens

Server becomes 18+ and plasters a big 18+ on the title = no minors leave, a bunch of erpers join thinking its an erp server now, a bunch of anti-erp trolls also join cus they also think its erp, lots of people leave cus of erp-ers and trolls

Server becomes 18+ and only a rule changes = no minors leave cus if a someone says a minor cant do a thing, a minor will do a thing because they are told not to

server becoming “18+” wont do shit to the server (unless you count the server becoming more lax on sexual jokes)

4 Likes

Server doesn’t become 18+ = Nothing gets improved.

Server becomes 18+ = Minors get handed big fat beans, ERP losers that come get the same perma, and now we have less illiterate children ruining the place. Seriously, would you play with a bunch of 13–17 year olds in real life?

No, I wouldn’t. I wouldn’t play with a fucking child and neither should you.

Good luck finding a free game with no kids

4 Likes

So we either have children or adults acting like children

are you aware that children can lie about there age? all the children on the server wont give a single shit if it becomes an 18+ server cus the admemes cant do anything more than a simple “are you 18 or older?” if they say no they get beaned, and if they say they are a minor then they really must be the definition of a stupid child

4 Likes

If i’m being 100% honest i’d play minecraft with children just to hear them scream

imo bee should be 16+: get rid of most legal problems, people who are too young and just generally bad people BUT at the same time it doesn’t attract ERPers since it’s 16+.

Best of both worlds

2 Likes

Both you and the entire community know you’d get your ass kicked in Minecraft

4 Likes

You underestimate my griefing.

Beestation 13 bedwars event when?

are you aware that children can lie about there age? all the children on the server wont give a single shit if it becomes an 18+ server cus the admemes cant do anything more than a simple “are you 18 or older?” if they say no they get beaned, and if they say they are a minor then they really must be the definition of a stupid child

If you can’t identify a child from an adult then yes, this would be a problem. However, it is surprisingly easy.

Good luck finding a free game with no kids

This. Yeah, I play other games and I know there’s children playing, too. But, I’m not gonna fucking friend them and try to talk with them and become super best pals with a fucking 13y old.

So we either have children or adults acting like children

Mostly just children.

imo bee should be 16+: get rid of most legal problems, people who are too young and just generally bad people BUT at the same time it doesn’t attract ERPers since it’s 16 +.
Best of both worlds

Couldn’t put it in a better way, myself. Child-be-Gone.

Good thing we have you, an erper, instead.
Edit: and a catgirl player at that, ah mmmm yes scrumptious indeed.

8 Likes

Good meme. Sadly not original. Removing some points for being not creative. Total score, three out of ten. Better luck next time.

the thing is,
A) children wont give a single shit and have been lieing about their age for years
B) the council or whatever are very strong on their opinions about this being a “minor-friendly” server
C) stopping children from joining wouldnt change many things? the ss13 community is notoirisly childish
D) how would one confirm they are not a child besides simply asking sayingWITHOUT doxxing themselves

2 Likes

The 18+ ruling is pointless and obsolete before arrival
Main points FOR 18+
a) lightening of rules on sexual/“offensive” jokes.
b) no annoying minors.
Problems with that reasoning:
a) not the entire community wants lightening of rules on sexual content, maybe not half, maybe not the majority, but a sizeable chunk.
b) we already have the dont be a dick rule and do roleplay (mrp exclusive) rule, so “annoying children” get sorted out as is.
Actual problems with the ruling itself:
a)if it is enforced and advertised people will come to grief the server and people will come to hrp erp here. Granted they will get sorted out eventually, but by that point you will simply live through suffering, lose some regulars to other tg servers, all for the reasons which are sub-par (stated above). There is also the questionable appeal of doxxing yourself for a game (and if you are not verifying people you might aswell not enforce it, ye?)
b) if enforced but not advertised it will clearly show that this is merely an excuse to reach the two goals above, WITHOUT ensuring the safety of children in the process, making the ruling redundant.
c) if not enforced then what the fuck do we need it for?

The main problem here is just children being dishonest and uh can’t really blame them, as a child I’d lie as much as it took to get another biccie. Consider that at its core, SS13 is genuine good fun; who wants to let go of that?

Rebrand it as 13, 16 or 18+, there’s gonna be more than few crafty minors. The best we can do is just deal with the ones like children; let the ones that can control themselves lie and let the ones that throw fucking tantrums get thrown out.