Shiraizawa Discord Note appeal 2

Discord ID:** @shiraizawa

Admin Discord ID: no idea

Note Type: note

Note Length: indefinite

Note Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 11/16/2022

Note Reason: Political meme about very recent events in the war; you should know better. It doesn’t matter if people are offended or not, the rule still stands regardless.

Appeal Reason: It was a while ago, so I don’t know what the post was. I didn’t know at the time that I shouldn’t share stuff relating to current Geopolitical events. I learned my lesson and even reported stuff of similar kind relating to a recent nautical tragedy.

I’ve been radicalised and desensitized to these kind of things from an early age so I can’t just magically fix these issues, however after my ban, I’ve been trying my best not to repeat these mistakes

Additional Information: I wanted to clean up my active notes for a while, didn’t get to it until now. This action was influenced by my recent 0 point note, which was taking about piracy. I’m content with having that 0 point note elevated to a 1 after either appeal gets accepted. I don’t know discord ToS like the back of my hand, but after that, I’ll most likely remember not to talk about this again

I’ve removed this one.

Appeal accepted.