Shark-sie Admin application

Although it has certainly been some time since your negative behavior has been noted. I don’t feel you have shown much in terms of positives to replace it yet. To put it simply I just don’t trust you yet.

If you show improvement you’re free to make a new application some other time.

+1 because there’s good stuff in here and, yes, trailmins are to be gauged, like Mark said.

Not +2 because everyone keeps putting, “I’ll be on MRP mostly.” when MRP needs only 2 admins at MOST.

Also the Yog admin bringing in bans from two years ago seems like a dick move and comes off like a vendetta.

1 Like

I intend to pretty much exclusively be on LRP, I in fact probably will avoid MRP as an admin; should I be one, until I am more aware of the playerbase and rules (both written and unwritten) as they’re different

+2 Active alot in LRP and a good player overall. I liked the awnsers as well and i don’t want to be the only trailmin online for most of the time in lrp

I’ma slide my vote down to a +/- 0 after a recent issue regarding traitor items, throwing stuff and discussion with admins and senior admins in general.

Edit: Current total vote = +1

I change mine to a +2 after some deliberation.

+2 is the current tally

After some discussion, we’ve decided to accept this. I’ll give you your Discord perms, contact a Senior Admin or above to get your training and in-game perms.