RukoFamicon
Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:
Both
Which server did the ban happen on?
Sage
Ban Type:
Antag
Ban Length:
Until appealed/proven to be interested in playing the game normally.
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
2021-04-02 11:17
Round ID:
NA
Ban Reason:
Banned per appeal here: Banned per appeal here: [Can’t include links in post] Appeal this antagonist ban after you believe you have sufficiently proven you are going to hold to your word.
Appeal Reason:
I think I’ve proven myself through time spent on the station, at the very least I hopefully I qualify to be unbanned for non-antagonist ghost roles like Charlie Station.
Additional Information:
I’m not sure what to put here.

1 Like

You’ve played for 16 rounds, most of which were in the last week. You also immediately left the station to explore space as a paramedic in one of those rounds instead of playing on the station.

Combining that you’ve barely played at all while you have been here, and you left the server for a month again after being barred from Ghost/Antag roles… no I don’t really think you have yet.

This is open for other admins to leave their opinions though.

Alright, I don’t agree with your opinion, but I understand it. What I don’t understand is why I’m also banned from non-antagonist ghost roles, like Charlie Station.

Because you’re proving you want to be part of crew and basic server functions right now - not taking up server space and ghost roles intended for dead station crew to do your own thing all by yourself.

1 Like

Fair enough. About when should I appeal again?

You potentially won’t have to

I’m known to be unusually harsh, and this exists to counterbalance that if others disagree with me.

I’m with Ruko here… seems like you haven’t really learned anything from this. You’re just fishing for the right answer hence the “when should I appeal again?” question.

To be fair though, 16 rounds is a decent amount of playtime in a week.

It is, but it’s preceded by nothing, just a tiny spurt of activity after being unbanned in early april.

I’d be willing to support this in june-july though if the pattern continues, just a decent timespan to see that you actually are willing to play the game as anyone else.

Gave this some time to give opposition a platform and got two agreeing post’s instead so this is denied for the time being.