Ban Type:
Server
Ban Length:
Permanent
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2024/03/22
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Self antag / Powergaming. Breaking into the armoury as a nonantag detective with 0 threats to the station on a 3 pop round. Died and disconnected before I could bwoink. Please come to the forums to explain why you did this.
Appeal Reason:
Most of the situation is as stated above, though there are a few more variables. On my end, it was saying that I was the only one playing(Not in the beginning though, I was there with an assistant and a doctor, the assistant killed himself and left, and since a little while after there was no-one on the crew pinpointer, I assumed I was alone). I figured, since I was the only one on the station, I could mess around and do things I don’t usually do(I tend to avoid antag roles lately as they’re too stressful). As I was walking around doing a lot of nothing though, I got bored and decided to hang myself( I could have gotten into cryo, but I figured it didn’t matter anyway since it was only me on the station. Though, in retrospect, if someone else joined afterwards I’d be harming their experience). The gravity was off and the noose didn’t work, so I decided to shoot myself after breaking into armory. That is why I died, and the only reason I wanted into armory. If there really were other people at that point in the round, I apologize, but on my end it said I was the only one playing.
Additional Information:
Not really an excuse, but it was very late for me and I was exhausted, so my thinking was quite impaired.

I understand why you thought it was okay, but just remember that the rules apply even on lowpop, and you should be following them regardless of players. For example, if someone wanted to join as detective after you, they wouldn’t be able to, as the one slot role is taken by someone who suicided and DC’d.

If you haven’t been here for a while, give the rules a reread and just be considerate of them when playing. Thanks for the appeal, I’ll lift the ban now.