CKEY: doktorwueue

Your Discord: currently unavaibale

Offender’s CKEY: serket

Offender’s In-Game Name: edward irish

Server (Sage or Acacia): sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 06.03.2023

Round Number: 44320

Rules Broken: Rule 9

Incident Description: from what i coudl see edward irish was working witht he clown Mime together or semily helpign him put people into the gibber as a non antag. from what i heard in OOC he even knew about this and didnt inform security or anyone thats the Clown is gusing his gibber.
So all in all i suspect edward irish helped the clown gib people because for unknown reasons.
Additional Information:

1 Like

Edward was heavily briged by the Clown to give him access to the gibber, although
Seeing how he knowingly made burgers out of CMO this bears some investigation

from what i coudl tell he when the clown left didnt inform security or command of this and just thought this is fine. i think they onyl foudn out because i investigated this and informed the AI abotu the clowns and edwards dealings

If i remember correctly, they did watch me (cmo) get gibbed by the clown, and didn’t notify anyone (im unsure if they were threatened into not telling anyone)

Aight I’ll give my side of this.

I was a cook and I decided to do a gimmick, moth fried wings. I set up a cloner and already start selling ethically ambiguous food. Rp wise I just tried to act like a chef who cared more about profits then ethics. Clown traitor sees this and (very cooly I may add) makes rp off of it and offers me a bribe to cook the CMO meat if they got me it. I accepted the bribe and did what they asked without reporting it.

After a little while he came back with another piece of meat, I also let this one go without reporting it. But then more and more pieces of meat began to stack up in the back and character wise I started worrying for legal troubles, so I reported my “suspicious meat dealer” to the AI multiple times and told a seccie exactly what happened when he game by to question me.

I just want it known I never actually helped the clown (aside from giving them a knife to chop off the cmos leg when they first brought them to me already dead), all I did was not report what I saw until character wise I had a reason to. I get that it dosen’t entirely fit with the whole “you’re sane and want to keep your job” thing, but the clown RPd giving me a bribe and I had already established my character to be the type to accept it. Hope that makes it okay and I’m sorry if it made anyones rounds worse, I just thought it was funny personally.

1 Like

the Clown did indeed give them around 5000 credits for the trouble

1 Like

i wouldnt say thats makes it fine to allow someoen to gib the acting captain.

to be entirely fair ed probably might’ve also maybe slightly worried for his life considering he know the clown was dangerous… if he decided to stop him

I mean character wise it was either attack the clearly armed traitor as a civilian alone, report the clown and myself risking the clown coming back at me for vengeance, or just going along with the bribe. If I made the wrong choice that’s my bad, but I thought given the situation and my character I thought it was justified. (Also occ, if I said no they easily could have just round removed the cap 10000 other ways, and I knew if I rejected them from the start it wouldn’t change anything other then closing out a cool rp opportunity)

2 Likes

from my point of view ( IC) and semily OOc latr it looked liek you were working with them activly.
thats why i also tried to kill you later on to remvoe the clowns butcher from the picture

I think this is one of those rare moments where antag-crew bribing interactions went well. Chef got paid 5000 cr to allow the clown to use the gibber and got a steady supply of mystery meat, but reported the situation when it became obvious the clown was up to no good.

Report rejected

4 Likes