Serial miner ban evader Report

I’ve done a ticket which resulted in a note

3 Likes

Damn… That’s rough.

2 Likes

My theory is that they plead hardcore ignorance in the tickets. Their accounts are varying levels of weeks old, hours aren’t quite zero. It looks genuine enough.

A…Admeme, sir… I have SEVENTEEN hours! I am here to roleplay! I didn’t KNOW I couldn’t act like a revolutionary over common and dump all my ores in the free golem ORM as a non-antag! What do you MEAN I can’t empty the silo, tell the HoS he’s an idiot, and dump the smelted mats in the golem’s silo? I’m INNOCENT!
(Round 37902. Femomure’s May 5th ban.)

Many of their bans mention leniency due to their non-zero hours and general ignorance of the rules. Keep in mind they play for over 10 hours a day and can accumulate these hours very quickly.

I also think they play a bit too much cyborg. And by “play cyborg” I mean they get borged, wander off to a remote location, and go afk. I think I made an ahelp about someone doing this a few weeks ago and now I’m realizing it was probably this player.

3 Likes

Because any time this behavior is reported, this is what happens.

Ban escalation is quite slow on Bee, and that’s assuming admins found proof of what is reported. Miners being dicks, unless directly attacking each other, isn’t something that is really supported as evidence stored in logs, so the admins have to directly witness the behavior themselves to act on it.

All cases I have reported, the only thing that could be proven in logs was a verbal refusal to do their job, which was likely only noteworthy as well. I gave up on reporting and took to mechanically fixing the issue instead.

2 Likes

I was the 3rd miner that round and later Pandora. They took off instantly to lavaland without waiting for scanners, rushed straight into hiero alongside DatFrostys. Dat got the last hit on the hiero and claimed the staff, after which Elise just murdered them.

Pandora part: I get chosen for lavaland elite and roll pandora, Elise then just punches me to death and calls the fight boring (I could barely scratch them through their HECK Armor). Not too late after, they go for a 2nd tumor, this time a Herald spawned and they got killed. Dchat “i wanted to suicide anyways”. Claimed they were bringing back ores… except they left the ores behind and only took the boss loot… ?

4 Likes

They didn’t even care about the chest in Dchat either, purely just doing it to see if they could do it

New CKEY is BakuMoim.
During 37912 stood in the hallway not-quite-SSD as a botanist.
In 37913 threatened to take the ORM to Lavaland. OOC they know it doesn’t work. This was their first round as miner. Afterwards, they chirped in OOC about how I shot Bubblegum and Colossus to lure the bosses to them, but of course I have no such action logs.
In 37914 cryoed less than 1 minute into the round because “something came up” but continued to mald about me in dchat.

[Supply] Kolton Werry says, “Hugo you have some mental problems.”
This was their response to being slipped with hidden soap two times in 80 minutes. I think I’m getting to them.

1 Like

Since we’re reporting shitty miners, may as well bring up Samantha Stern (Not to be confused with Shupe), who broke 3 and 7.

During 37697, Samantha rushed ash drake not even 20 minutes into the round and was being openly hostile to QM @taylor over comms, who kept asking Samantha to bring ores instead of rushing fauna as well as Science for not being fast enough on getting mining tech as well as her fellow miners (self included).

She went as far to salt on one of us for making an ash drake armor and told them to “get their own loot”, despite her having H.E.C.K armor, I could be mistaken about her having H.E.C.K since that happened weeks ago.

5 Likes

there are two samanthas rushing fauna? They’ve sort of just mixed in my head

Yep, and admittedly I was also confused on whenever it was Shupe or Stern by the time I was writing the report, but yep, there’s two Samanthas that rushes fauna and refuse to do their job. :thinking:

if you want an admin to take a serious look at this you might want to not keep piling new names onto it everytime you see a shitty miner, at a certain point admins are gonna start pushing back the report with 70 different ckeys attached

5 Likes

You are probably right.

1 Like

just wow

9 Likes

@greatwhitevanshark forum dm me whatever this “additional information” is, I’m processing it tomorrow; information or not.

3 Likes

can you edit me out of your post since i was not in it. For some reason my other post got removed

I don’t think anyone knows who you are. I certainly can’t tell since this is the first post you’ve made (on that account)

Going down the ckeys:
Kaci: permanently banned prior to this report.
BeenGe: With a high notes-per-hour and strong pointers to evasion, ban applied
Femomure: permanently banned prior to this report, as an alt of kurzimoydi, who is also banned for evading
Watamov145: permanently banned prior to this report.
BakuMoim: able to establish strong suspicion of evasion, ban applied
PapeCopper: permanently banned prior to this report.
Nymoki: able to establish strong suspicion of evasion, ban applied
Derp145: permanently banned prior to this report.
kaapinritari: on a month ban, ending in five days. Following a review of logs, no action taken on this account.
YikeYikes, Xenipek, Socod: Last seen in 2021, no action taken.
Ghastlier: permanently banned prior to this report.
Holse, Kevipo, Vebibex, Dihedep, Pnyco, Karanta, Braylen, ClearShot: All associated with BeenGe via FulpStation, but no playtime on BeeStation. No action taken.

Report Accepted