CKEY: WilsonPH

Your Discord: R2D2 from Star Trek

Offender’s CKEY: Selfiren

Offender’s In-Game Name: Max Anders

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 01-26-2023

Round Number: 42424

Rules Broken: Rule 2 No Powergaming, No Validhunting

Incident Description: Non-antag viro got three viruses, one healing, one with Biometallic Replication and one I honestly don’t remember. Asked for armor from security to test the strength of his viruses then went around stabbing himself with a scalpel. When blood brothers walled off the escape shuttle rushed into the cockpit and started beating them and cyborgs up with a toolbox.

Additional Information: none.

1 Like

2 viruses, yes. Not 3. it was biometallic in part 1, and cornu in part 2 if i’m not mistaken.
I did asked for armor vest to do armor value test, and stabbing yourself is not illiegal. Not to mention it did 0 damage, so no harm done. It is quite fun to hear people reactions to being immune to small damage numbers and laugh with crew about virology.
My job at that point was already done - public healing virus was done and apporved. I even made custom healing virus to help clown BB and healed 5 his brain traumas. And did some nanite tweaks for him, since that player picked every single negative quirk and was quite literally dying from everything. It was quite challenge to even keep him alive and being able to walk.
Scalpel was tool i used to treat people - i was only medic for most of shift, aside from chemist.

" When blood brothers walled off the escape shuttle rushed into the cockpit and started beating them and cyborgs up with a toolbox"
Sec off who gave me armor asked me to help him. Could i help him? Yes. Toolbox was in locker inside shuttle, not something i carried with me.
you forgot to mention they did hijack, which is invitation for all crew into cockpit. Only real thing i did was to put clown into crit, since due to me helping him earlier he was super juiced up on nanites and viruses and easily beat officer to almost death, so i attacked him to prevent him finishing officer off. Borgs were…announcent as malf/bad at this point too.

But what is important, is that i already talked about it with admin in same round before it ended. I assume he was satisfied with asnwer?

Running around stabbing yourselr is kind of LRP behaviour.

Is it, really? Mind you, crew went to lethals first, not the BBs, which was overescalation.

It actually was me who bwoinked you for it. But due to IRL circumstances I couldn’t finish it so I asked another admin to hop on and close it to not delay the round end any further.

He does this like almost every round he plays viro, he gets all the viruses then nanites

i did that exactly 4 times.
1 vs ascended heretic, 1 round was greenshift, 1 was deputized by captain against whole incursion team and this.

Whenever security asks for help i always treat it as i’m deputized until help no longer needed / or my job demands my presence.

Running around stabbing yourself is lrp…but sure as hell gets reaction from people, considering i’m not actually taking any damage from it - so it’s not self harm. It’s more of advertisement for viro and it worked - a lot of people asked me to share recipe in ooc/dchat/discord which i gladly did. Admit it - it’s one hearing about virus that makes you “unkillable” (not really, but shh) and another actually seeing proof of it.

consider fact that every virus i make always approved by heads too. multiple of them.
In that round however viruses weren’t approve by anyone due to lack of any heads. I asked ai to appove it but ai admitted he has no idea about viro so…

also, crew went to lethals first is not what i saw - clown was using sabre against officer with stunbaton. Which is exactly when i started toolboxing him to save officer who asked me to help him earlier.

1 Like

Well this was a deep dive.
Lets go over a few facts.

First, while a viro can test their creations on themself, this is NOT a excuse to stack viruses on yourself for mayor advantage without good ic reason. This is something you are known to do on more than one occasion
Its most understandle that viros balance is in a wierd place, but advertising this by just stabbing yourself is not something a sane person would do.
So this ic certainly noted as LRP Issue

For the shuttle issue, as there was only one officer who was eventually overwhelmed, and the shuttle was being highjacked, crew interventions was acceptable

I still strongly suggest you take a step back in future situations like this, you have a habit of involving yourself in antag buinsness despite not being a combat role.

Report accepted