Screenshot Thread

A look at what could have been. But shall never be[e].

2 Likes

Don’t lose hope yet!! It can still happen :pensive:

Grods shouldn’t wait for the gods to make them.
They should have the strengh to create themselves.

5 Likes

8 sacrifices as heretic

They are still being worked on! I just can’t wait for them to be back, so I can go back to playing one of my favorite characters I’ve made.

8 Likes

In conclusion:

I farted.

2 Likes

obraz

Egg

6 Likes

My mental image while playing this gimmick.
I had mental damage and periodicaly laid egg after an abductor encounter.

1 Like

Mistaken rank1
Mistaken rank2

Kalavi Lumen attempts to escape becoming acting captain of the station as HoS winds up acting captain of the station as HoP.

Mayhem ensues, ultimately blob wins.

3 Likes

ROD STUCK ROD STUCK ROD STUCK

When the server died… he was tilting…
Screenshot_3

Roboticist Kiera name the bots after friends that haven’t appeared in a while :pensive:
Screenshot_1

Based admeme plays FTL ost on the background and finishes it up by moving a ship from left to right :saluting_face:
Screenshot_2

Odessa monke with sprite bug!
Screenshot_4

Rats. Rats. We’re the rats.
Screenshot_5

Classic medbay shift, and it’s missing like 7 more that appeared later.
a

Katrina Katsunari roburger incident…

How to defeat the frog beast that killed multiple crewmembers with ONE simple trick (but for real jungle planet would be amazing just for the sake of using/porting new models and give a different flavor)
Screenshot_10

Axel Hawker Joker gimmick finally pays out:

Axel proceeds to take a fountain pen, place it into a table, then table slam the captain and shove it into his skull causing 200 brute damage to the head and making the pen dissapear (thanks to admeme!) it’s a reference to This scene

Eventually he finally calls for Kalavi…

But things doesn’t go as planned (we start shooting at him since cap authorized DEATH) SADLY when Axel said that number we were all supposed to blow up but the transformation sting removed the nade from his chest :pensive: also shot-out to the british pai, ah and Kalavi somehow ended up being killed and lit on fire due to… unknown reasons(?)

A little lore: This is the 2nd time i’ve witnessed Axel attempt this gimmick with Kalavi, the first time didn’t go well because Kalavi never showed up to Holodeck, however Axel did a funny finale that you can watch on This video i recorded take a look on the final seconds on the Captain kek and smh with the RD

THIRD TIME WILL BE THE CHARM KEEP GOING AXEL, Just do it when i’m playing so i can watch it
:°)

8 Likes

Now I feel bittersweet.

So happy I got to experience some of these.

So ashamed I unknowingly ruined the joker finale…

For a 1% chance spawn, that leaper shows up pretty often it seems lmao
seen it about 5/6 times since the sect was added a day or two back

Perhaps it will be the charm, who knows grab me as an officer on green.

Clown Walk freeze frame. Dear god.

1 Like

Local changeling lawyer adopts the identity of a poor innocent Cargo Tech whilst doing crimes to trick him into paying for lawyerly services

9 Likes

Why’s the waltor in jai l

that is not Walter, that is the dog cargo bought to fight back against the skeleton hoards. His name is Buck

1 Like

ah

This text will be blurred

engi bar

13 Likes