Screenshot Thread

I have no idea!

oh yeah I got sent there after my pAI master was kidnapped! I had to pray to exit that room.

Above the green crystal in the middle there’s like an elevator to escape! but i doubt you could’ve interfaced with it as a pAI i was lucky i was transformed so i was able to click it

Yeah. pAIs can’t interact with the funny elevator.

local assistant deludes himself into thinking he’s the QM

Even fulfilled some order requests from medical for laser surgical equipment (this one got me sawed into crit by an angry doctor who i unjustly claimed I was a scammer)

Also sold the CMO a “Uranium Crate” that had a singular plant in it I labelled “Uranium Tree” but I didn’t get any screenshots of that because I was fed to a morph because of it

5 Likes

glows bathroom

12 Likes

the first thing that came to mind is “COMPETETIVE SHITTING”

3 Likes

the shitting in question:

7 Likes

explorers land the shuttle on top of xenoarchaeology lab in flandstation

7 Likes

Gorilla with SM sword

8 Likes

No more monkey business.

It’s time to go apeshit.

2 Likes

I wish my recording wasn’t fucked up because I recorded that whole round, including when Taylor tried to character assassinate me by dressing up like me and standing on top of a moth.

14 Likes

I did not say that. It’s horrible to make up allegations against another man

5 Likes

Let’s remind everyone that Taylor bought a costume crate to take a fake picture of the clown doing erp with an ssd moth on cabin 2 to try and frame him by sending the pic to everyone!!

is this your quartermaster???

4 Likes

And I would’ve gotten away with it too, if it weren’t for you meddling spacemen.

Actually I would’ve gotten away with it if I remembered to destroy the manifest that came with the crate

3 Likes

I m stuck :frowning:

3 Likes

Were you Pimbo? If so, I’m sorry, I forgot that entering a contractor pod would make me lose all my things. I was wondering what happened to you, as you were on my head, at the time…

1 Like

ELODA IS PIMBO?!?!?!?!?!?

PIMBO helped me so much when I was just starting out!!! And I’ve never forgotten him since!!

4 Likes

Oh glad to hear it!

1 Like

It’s so you can get to know the other person more, or if you’ve been to Philmont Scout Ranch; it’s just a pilot and copilot redroof