Screenshot Thread

well the bomb was here and the detective’s body was here

so it’s possible he saw the bomb, turned, and ran ending up in the doorway
and then got knocked away

Is it just me or do the space exterior walls of SEC have some kind of hidden explosive vulnerability trait that makes them vent the department at the slightest explosive touch?

I took the screenshots at best with 1-2 seconds of difference, but he was getting closer rather than going away (thus the pointing and ‘‘Follow’’ speech)

I was also surprised that he didn’t die (he wasn’t even hard crit) there was some high tidi involved but someone told me high time dilation shouldn’t affect bombs behaviour so i don’t know what to believe, but certainly i was expecting him to be mega death.

1 Like

A before and after of the lovely Centcom Zoo

6 Likes

2 weeks ago on a monday i have a dream i roll heretic. Same day next week i have the same dream except it continues i pick flesh (these are the only dreams i had at all in the past 2 weeks). Then today on a Monday i join (my only round today) at the 40 minute mark half hoping to roll heretic like i usually hope for. Mfw i actually roll it. I pick flesh and somehow on high pop i manage ascend with 6 sacrifices (no pierced realities spawned for me). I swear im gonna wake up tomorrow morning with the Watchman’s secret or someshit
unknown-120

7 Likes

Admin didn’t respond to our prayers.
But it’s the effort that counts.

9 Likes

Grod Start
Grods are introduced to the station

7 Likes

You madmen. Do you know what you have done?

2 Likes

Grod gang at the recovery ship

With a side of fucky wucky

4 Likes

THEY DID THE FUCKY WUCKY BUTTON AND I WAS IN CLASSS

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I’ve always wanted to see the fucky wucky button ingame

1 Like

Guess we know why she didnt show up now…

6 Likes

Fucky wucky 2 electric boogaloo

this time with 100% more random delimbs!

4 Likes

how could you do this to me. my life is pain.

1 Like

Local assistant admits to wanting to do crime, promptly gets bullied by corporate mediborgs

ERT at CC after killing xenos that happened later that round

(for whatever reason my screen recorder just wanted to absolutely kill the resolution, pain)

1 Like

Look ma’! I made it into the screenshot thread!

“A damn shame”
-Kalavi Lumen’ regarding the sudden Xeno outbreak that beset his station shortly before evacuation.

secSSDexchange1
secSSDexchange2

what a Marvellously open ended question.

secSSDexchange3
secSSDexchange4

4 Likes

Captain decides to ditch his armor for an assistant jumpsuit, then this happens.

9 Likes

i saw thats it was funny

I join to an in progress 2 hours shift, it’s in the middle of a Revolution, some revs were very stinky and killed people instead of converting them, rude! Crew were celebrating and dancing in bar! In the mean time Aden(Sec officer) becomes Xeno Queen, most Secs and Heads become Xenos and wipe the floor with the Crew, giving xeno sec a major win

On an alternate timeline, this was LRP and Aden spelled SEX

Fun fact: Pun Pun ended up carrying over the alien and we got a Xeno queen in 15 minutes into the shift on the very next round

Sillicon tyrant…

Fornite Battle Royale had some friends to help the players
Screenshot_2

How to defeat IPC army with ONE single item :trolled:

1 Like