Screenshot Thread

I enjoy our time together, Bee.

8 Likes

10 Likes

I’m sorry guys, but I’ve given in to Todd’s grasp and bought Skyrim. :pensive:

Anyways, anyone want to tell me something before I hop in?

5 Likes

buy skyrim again

5 Likes

Install some bug fix mods beforehand, and if you want to go the extra mile mods that improve visuals wouldn’t hurt

1 Like

download AK47 mod and shoot dragons

The great Clown battle on Kilo-Thermopylae maint

Keep in mind that almost all of the tiles have at least three to five clowns all piled up so… there were a lot of persian clowns

5 Likes

Damn, you really managed to get 3 photos without Matt on them :pensive:
But for real, it was a pretty fun start to a shift that got chaotic at an exponential rate. :v

1 Like

Enter dorms bathroom and you see this, what do you do?

3 Likes

I say we TRIPLE their salary!

4 Likes

I was the AI this round and bolted the doors, later the clowns busted it open / forced me to open it, so I went a tried to kill them with my borg shell, it was not successful. Clowns strong.

1 Like

The one scenario that Demands the combat borgo and we were found lacking.

On a Wizard round, Chaplain ended up killing (with consent) more people than the Wiz, we all ‘‘joined the circus’’ and we almost got HoS (Ghost were visible and we just pointed and peer pressure them into joining us)

First time i see this space ruin, seeing the spessman i think this is what ships/chairs/lockers used to look like

Based futurama reference

Engineering had their fun on that shift

3 Likes

I would say that’s clowns were humans…

I was on efficiency and also clown bomb clowns are not humans

Kate and I had a chess game beating dressing with the anime student suit

She lost and scape
I persecuted her for the rest of the round and after I give up she was crited by an explosion.
I WON KATE s
VICTORY

Also check out the parlour in medbay

1 Like

SO uh, I’ve been reading the wiki on mechs, looking at the weapons and…

Well isn’t this supposed to list off…
Honker2Screenshot 2022-06-27 001428
Marauder?..
Honker3Screenshot 2022-06-27 001500
Rather than jokingly refer to the H.O.N.K.?

2 Likes

Our wiki is a constant WIP tbh, there’s still a lot of articles that were copy-pasted from TG that no longer apply on our codebase but thanks to the few contributors we have :saluting_face: stuff gets done and updated, if you want to help around you can get the ‘‘Wiki’’ role on the discord on #role-requests and you’ll have access to the channel, they would certainly appreciate these stuff reported there!

3 Likes

honkritual
ritual for a clown mask. no admemes online sadly.

7 Likes