Screenshot Thread

6 Likes

Go ham building AIs

I think around six AI’s got built this round. All of them by people who were non antags and didnt have RD’s permission lol.

3 Likes

Changeling holdout, took 2 hostages but the captain didnt hand over their medal so they died.
Security didn’t even raid it, they just plasmaflooded half the halways and made medical hallway unaccessible :pensive: state of unrobust sec mains

6 Likes

this is a reminder that the grenade launcher exists AND is useful for the purpose of breaking entrenched positions.

2 Likes

A classic from April, my Chemist partner and I made this before the plumbing nerf.
Sec proceeded to murder most of the corgis.

There was one tile with at least 20 corgis on it.
Shoutout to Dustin Keppel.

6 Likes

Be HoS
Realize cult is confirmed
Most of secoffs are dead
Fight them with chap, and another secoff
All of us gets insta critted by a rod, only survivor being the cardboard cultist

6 Likes

You use the tape recorder to talk to the xenos, but a lizard fucked it up. This was very weird. On the one hand I don’t want to just ruin an interesting situation. On the other hand this makes no fucking sense and is in clear violation of the rules.

2 Likes

that moment when antags, self antags and sec are aware of how shit the situation is so they decide to be friendly with each other

1 Like

“Shit situation” is a good way to put this. Rolled antags being friendly fucks with the threat balance, but auxiliary antags dragged back by exploration (who may or may not have been tators) are a wild card and can easily tip things into absolute screaming anarchy. It really was just a crappy position to be in.

The drone/prae/queen was playing the long con and weren’t being friendly, per se. Unfortunately there really wasn’t any way for them to realistically win this, in my opinion, so I think a funny gimmick was the way to go. This was definitely a lot funnier than the beno going “antag, must kill” then getting thanos snapped the moment they spawned. (Which is what would have happened.)

Especially with it being 90 minutes into the round. If I sat through an hour and a half of a normal SS13 round and its antags, only for exploration to lock the shuttle because of a beno threat, I would have just cryo’d.

2 Likes

Hi, attempted queen here. Just wanna explain my thought process (and this is also a big part of why I am usually hesitant to click yes on the popups).

1: As soon as I spawned in, I asked my kin if the apes trusted me and start thinking of what we should be doing. Put on a little show and dance, since obviously if I try something I’m gonna get stomped out. With what little knowledge I have of the Alien movies, I figure they’re smart enough to not just let everyone gun them down instantly, but if I’m wrong please correct me!

2: Hit the vent after telling the xeno to wait for my signal for a chance to feast. Realistically, the vent being missed in the airlock was pretty funny, but I was unsure of where to go or what to do, really. The most I’ve played xeno was when I played one of the cloaky guys and ran around.

3: I dropped up in one of the small closets and got found by the AI, most likely, before I could eat a camera. I try to book it to the south and uh, kinda get myself trapped. I’m thinking this is a good spot to break out of, if I don’t have 17 people watching me though, so I sit and wait.

4: Shuttle call basically stops me from trying to facehug people or go queen, until I get shot. Thanks for just putting me out of my misery there, and just letting the round end. I at least had fun roleplaying the “i can’t believe I’m a circus animal, this sucks” gimmick, even if it was mostly to myself since don’t speak common.

As @Thrumbo said, 90 minutes in and a crew transfer vote means I’m honestly not gonna try to delay the round forever with the “hostile environment” thing, and I’d rather go out swinging against someone shooting a laser at me and all of security. I tried to 100% focus more on fun for everyone else, even if it was just trying to chase me down as I grew up and then blow my alien brains out. I work super long shifts and people wanna see rounds through; they got life to do. Player fun comes first in that regard, and somehow turning it into an even longer round because someone brought a facehugger back or something would make me a big jerk in that regard in my head. Be excellent to one another.
I’m gonna probably go back to avoiding ghost antag roles a bit more anyway.
(I’m tired so forgive the edits!)

5 Likes

Actually…

1 Like

…the cloner didnt work

9 Likes

honorary mention to Miriam Hornet’s self defense TTV earlier in the round

5 Likes

3 Likes

I missed the whole party. Came like 2 minutes before shuttle ETD

2 Likes

@Doktorwueue
borgieworm
Pictured from right to left: D.A.-N.1-EL. , T.R.A.X. , I dont know the rest…

2 Likes

the silicon brigade

2 Likes

bad men retired; green shit achieved

Viro spiked the food with romerol, but that didnt deter me to keep cooking. Food is safely sealed in packages to be virus proof.

11 Likes

Miriam and newbie Engi embrace SM delam speedrun

No comment, but made me crack up
Screenshot_2

Praise!!! (unfortunately it didn’t made the final cut before shutle arrived and ended up being a super smol australian Marina)

!

comfy maid bar

4 Likes