Screenshot Thread

space dragon, syndie and pirates get together through sheer luck. chaos ensues

2 Likes

Justice Pratt’s last stand in Vine station

7 Likes

the saddest thing about this is that, despite his most valiant efforts, he will remain friendzoned by Forgets-their-Name

8 Likes

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You wish

The legion

1 Like

3 Likes

Pro tip: Don’t tell admemes “come on, one more ion law, I can handle it” unless you are prepared for the consequences. Good times.

8 Likes

Dillion hypnoflashed six of us to make a Soth(sith) vs Joda (jedis) showdown (non lethal)

the pictures are from the first assault to our Joda base where we overwhelmed 'em with a bunch of drugs and xenobio time-stomps and anti non-manlet defences (i.e tables)

Second battle was at chapel where there was a mix of borgs, pai’s, crewmembers, a legion skeleton sentient mob, emp’s, xenobio time stomps, stunprods, e-swords (toy but from emagged holodeck that does stam damage), bolas and more shitshow

In the end, it ended with Dillion getting arrested for unrelated reasons as we called it a draw since we both used questionable methods

fun

Participants on the Joda side were:
Me, Morgan Strange

Heepox as the joda Mime Silent Sentiment

Bob Billson as the bloodthirsty meth joda

Nyx as the joda pAI who beated the soths on the dance showoff and played epic music

Participants on the Soth side were:

Axel Hawker as the leader (and now banned from leading dillion events)

Ryan Rhineheart as the magician who emp’d and caused all of our suits to go rogue and random (we all had chamaleon)

Adan Roadman as the sneaky traitor who wasted 0 tcs and abandoned Axel and Ryan on the second fight

and finally the organizer Dillion Finlay who got arrested and ride the shuttle on the sec area while the total drama theme song was playing

big thanks to Marina and Letty for helping me with the time stop thingies and botany logs

2 Likes

Captain Going boom
Goodbye captain it was a blast.

Here is a picture to remember it by.

also a painting

5 Likes

I was Nyx! Pretty great, I was just very confused ahahah. Ended up becoming a joda disciple through nomination

1 Like

Lmao, Leo and I watched this shit go down. The utter tomfuckery here was hilarious.

8 Likes

TraitorCon3
TraitorCon Was a great success

3 Likes

the clown sadly did not survive the round

1 Like

Some random pics of events that happened on the shift

Screenshot_1

Kie and Jack called me to show me that Kie got a taser and laser implant + Voice of god, funnily enough when i arrive she was actually on stage 2/5 of a heart attack

Screenshot_9

Poly and Crate married! luckily they didn’t went to dorms and instead had an after party on holodeck

Screenshot_10
My zombie miasma farm halloween decoration survived the catastrophic meteor that reached up INTO GATEWAY area i think three people got gibbed

the gang is all here

5 Likes

and the beloved Beepsky family! [screenshots missing]

3 Likes

Hi_Boss

the_arrest
Beepsky_Family
These are all the ones I took (I was beepsky)

7 Likes

I’m glad you enjoyed my wedding :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Cargo has infinite money so the revs pretty much get cucked by Security all being equipped with bicycles. Myself and another head rev get banished to lavaland.

But then the Blob appears in arrivals, so Cargo with their infinite money builds a conveyor belt from cargo to arrivals and orders infinite eguns.

This doesnt work and the blob starts killing crew in mass with lube. So cargos next plan is to order a hundred super matter shards.

Problem with that plan is there are no engineers left alive to open the crates at this point.

So now the blob is 20 points away from victory when suddenly…

Viva la revolution!

4 Likes

High IQ move to save the station instead of letting revs win. Truly head of staff