Screenshot Thread

how dare you :cry: ​​​​​​​​​​

I wasn’t even talking about you :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

even worse…​​​​​​​​​​​

1 Like

Atlas are literally named after a type of map surely they should know where you are

2 Likes

We need the logs for this round, funniest shit ever.

7 Likes

That seccie tho.

10 Likes

When snappy the clown seer is actually legit (90% accuracy)

Was a BB brig phys, paid 10 cred for a fortune read, got something about evil/bad hos were connected to my fortune. Got promoted to exactly that, bad hos. Then he then predicted for someone else that the hos and AI were bad, both are true. And all of his customer survived the shift (and i got greentext), i swear 10 cred are too cheap for his service. (The round was 1 month ago)

4 Likes

β€œThis technology interests us and we would like to invest.”

3 Likes

The Cards Against Spess β„’ deck does not lie.

We got the AI bit from giving morphine to a golem and checking out his dreams. I still have no clue how that was right.

1 Like

Ninja had the objective to capture 9 live specimens, unfortunate for him the first two he captured were me and another ling

We decided to free the souls and set up a special ling hell on the dojo, shame i didn’t got the cool graffiti in the screenshot

total captured people (and gibbed victims) : 17

Screenshot_2

2 Likes

there i am gary THERE I AM

Wholesome romantic dinner

7 Likes

I’m not good at putting together screenshots for a good story but I just didn’t expect my AI lawset based on universal paper clips to end up being uploaded. This round was a fun kind of chaos with a total number of I think 2,896 wrenches being made by the end of the round.

6 Likes

14 Likes

how did you do this?

I just picked them up the same way you pick up a pet, I’m guessing an admin var edited edward so they could be picked up.

13 Likes

no don’t put edward irish in the cum jar

9 Likes

He was meant to be put there eventually

2 Likes

He then told admins that most of the people that picked them up made it extra weird or tried to erp them.

Now I know why