Screenshot Thread

This is absolutely hilarious!

People messed with the AI’s laws so much it malfunctioned

5 Likes

how do you plan on getting out

CONTEXT: he actually broke out when i used the flasher button for no reason and self stunned my self still a funny one regardless

3 Likes

I ended up making a religion around myself as a Revenant. It went very well! Only two peopled smited for daring to insult me, so good overall. Thanks to everyone for playing along!

The Lord of Discos and Night and Moons? Had a very good time with the many dance parties.

6 Likes

you WILL win a prize

6 Likes

Disclaimer: None of the prizes are drugs, hard drugs. None of them. This is really sad.

1 Like

Anything is a drug if you’re brave enough. Just gotta grind it down. :wink:

2 Likes

this is why it’s good to have a disabler as a Warden.

sure the auto-shorty is cool but 1. disabler rounds go through windows and 2. you probably don’t need to kill prisoners and you definitely don’t want prisoners getting their hands on that little toy.

he actually ran out of ammo in his secondary choice

damn, He must have made some SERIOUS combat mistakes to reach a depleted disabler and also get locked into a cell as the only door between you and a bad prisoner.

I was forced into Worshiping you. I feared for my life IC due to knowing you could End me with a EMP any moment. Thank you, for not Blasting my ass soon as you saw I was IPC, Revenant rounds suck for IPC players and you made it fun!

I was too busy emping the Grav Gen constantly! But yeah, glad it was fun. You jumped out in the end though, no?

Daring Joon with a cute lil’ disabler against two mechs.

Joon asking for a Doctor at the Brig with a Doctor in front. lol

My base of operation as usual at this point. :3

Surviving the gibing!

Goodest AI there is. :smiley:

6 Likes

Also, I indirectly made out with Joon.

Cya suckers! xd

7 Likes

coolest guy on the spess station position secured

Thumbs Up Kid GIF - Thumbs Up 90s Kid GIFs

2 Likes

Joon abuse post. This will not stand!!

3 Likes

Those are the best posts!

1 Like

Captain wanted a divorce settlement, so put a random humanized monkey in a dress and took her to his office. I made the mistake of giving her a bottle of rum, because she drank it and proceeded to fucking murder me, but not before I told captain in my dying breath that she left him for a clown.
Me doing a Saul Goodman gimmick as a syndie lawyer: I will do literally anything as long as I get paid well enough. Here I received 20k credits to take out the chaplain. Sadly the server crashed so I couldn’t saul all over everyone.

4 Likes

The Wizard is dead!!

I can only hope no one will ever die again!

1 Like

Had some fun with artwork this round

What was in that photo?

I have portrayed myself as the chad, now all I need to do is make my enemy the soyjak.

5 Likes