Screenshot Thread

Bluespace displacement guns you can find on derelict stations still randomly steal random items of the mech. This includes the radio that all mechs has, its capacitor, battery and scanner, and equipment like hydraulic clamp and plasma cutter, but losing these equipments will make the equipment slot unusable and ruin the mech. It’s a weird bug. lol

3 Likes

the syndicate bluespace compression device should let you shrink mechs smh. Get Perma’d and pull a full durand from your storage implant

6 Likes

LMAO!!! YES!!! I love it.

Me starting a minecraft cult (we’re trying to summon herobrine)

5 Likes

Where are the golden blocks and restone torches? Obviously it didn’t work

2 Likes

dont forget the netherrack

Local fool forgets Bag of Holding is cancer and teleports into lava.

1 Like

Rule number 1 of blue space technology.
Don’t combine the use of blue space technology, unless you dare invoke the WRATH of 4th dimensional physics, R-N-Geesus and jank itself.

1 Like

Bluespace bags are fine though. All bluespace stuff is fine. It is just the Bag of Holding!

I’m not saying Blue space stuff is bad.

I’m just saying shit gets whack when you try to put your blue-space stuff into or through your blue-space stuff, because weaving two threads of blue space through each other is a bad idea.

1 Like

A virologist heretic was captured pretty early on and claimed the rune he drew was art. I gave him two minutes, a carton of crayons, and a canvas to wow me. And he pulled out this little wonder.

As a true gentlemen and patron of the arts, what choice did I have but to let the Rembrandt of our time go free? After a minor pinky promise not to hurt anyone that is.

Later on exploration crew brought back a “CentCom Official” called Aiden Otis who headed straight up to me and asked for AA since he was “higher than the captain”. Well one little call to CC and about thirty minutes later, I get this info. In the meantime he sent me multiple photos of his ass by the way.

I don’t believe in violence except for the times that I do so I in my infinite wisdom came up with a bloodless solution. Give him plastic surgery, dress him up like an assistant, and toss a tinfoil hat on him! Now when they hear some greytider claiming to be a CC Official, they’ll just think he’s on drugs!

I saw him a little later on and tried to help this lost soul with his mental health issues.

capture6
capture7

In the midst of this we got assaulted with about a million carp and two space dragons too.

10 Likes

Alright time to dump some pictures!

Screenshot_2

After playing for TWO hours without a security team me and Pauline, who were explorers, ended up being deputized by our Captain that was chosen by public vote, because our only head got killed 5 minutes into the round, eventually a lone op spawned as a NT inspector and we played a massive back and forth into not giving them the disk, contacting centcom/syndicate(lone op did it) for back up, etcetera and we were the only combat-capable that could protect the disk eventually AN OFFICER ARRIVES, decides that the NT inspector was full of BS and he kept the disk, the lone op got the semi-last laugh when shuttle arrived by instantly emagging it and taking it to Syndieland, it was a very chaotic and fun scenario however me and Pauline wanted to explore smh

Blackmail…
Screenshot_4

Local Morph gaslights HoS
Screenshot_7

Made me kek irl, local Lizard is MAD that security handed over a random fugitive to the Russian bounty hunters

Local nuclear operative makes a sliiiiightly oopsie

Their ship was placed right next to the area so anyone near was being MELTED by the piercing rounds, however i manage to crit the operative which crawls into his ship but his teammate forgets to heal him which causes him to die, the lone operative spend the rest of the round trying to get back the disk (he flew away thinking the timer was almost up, making the nuke disk re-appear on station, unfortunately no one from crew got it so he just secured it but was unable to access the nuke, meaning he just parked it across the station and all our attempts to retrieve it were failing, we didn’t call the shuttle because we should’ve been able to retrive the disk with the help of a maxcap, eventually the operative breaches the small defense but dies to a mini maxcap, we defused the bomb and went home! I died four times on that round lmao

Ah and at some point two-three ‘‘nuke worshippers’’ spawned to try to cause some more chaos and protect-attack the nuke but they uh didn’t do much

Another one, Kane just doing some reps while Chaplain tries to banish the nuke
Screenshot_8

Poor Waltuh
Screenshot_11

Melody and Pauline…
Screenshot_12

I was ‘‘la creatura’’ with bloodcrawl, fireball (but needed robes lmao) and honk voice of god
Screenshot_9

Screenshot_14

Also a few more pics from the same round they posted above my post

A lots of carps started spawning, despite the attempts of Chaplain to try to bless the crew so they wouldn’t be harmed by the space carps they went rogue and a lot of carps perished… Which caused not only one but TWO space dragons to spawn… which eventually clashed with each other!

Classic Axel
Screenshot_19

Also another classic one:

Screenshot_6

8 Likes

Xeno guarding a spider nest’s eggs

10 Likes

This is legit amazing.

I love when people do this kind of things.

yeah the person is antag, yeah he gets caught, but does that mean we must make them suffer?!

I always try to do these types of things when I have the power to do so!!

Every part of this is great!!

2 Likes

I loved the NT-SS Marina thing, even if shortlived for me!!

amazing busses today!!!

local felinid becomes “perfect surgeon”, tries to use their newfound skills to turn other crew into cats too

23-04-19-1681884840-vlc
23-04-19-1681885642-vlc

After some convincing and a chloral hydrate pill… Umbra becomes my first newly made kitty!

23-04-19-1681877970-dreamseeker

At one point, Pauline had a bit of an, eh, “falling out” with the other explorers, and ended up wandering the halls drunkly… Making her a perfect candidate for catification!

23-04-19-1681885078-vlc

23-04-19-1681880530-dreamseeker

See, she looks so happy now!

Oh yeah at one point Morgan and Marina took over the station too.

Pauline would try to kidnap Lavender in order to catify her, but this would go very wrong, as that would invoke Morgan’s wrath.

While Pauline was stirring up a racket trying to nab Lavender, I took a chance and shot at Morgan with my chloral dartgun, but he was smart enough to hide.

However, Morgan managed to eventually subdue Pauline, and free her from my claws…

23-04-19-1681921605-vlc
23-04-19-1681921656-vlc

She then tried to subdue me to cut off my tail and feed it to me, but Poly and Marina saved my ass, thankfully.

23-04-19-1681921816-vlc

I try to plead with Pauline, but fail…
23-04-19-1681921959-vlc

23-04-19-1681884308

11 Likes

Felinids were a mistake.

20 Likes

this is when you use the shotgun.

Further considering…

I’d go as far to consider this to be something between Genetic mutilation and Biological terror.
Given the fact that they’ve demonstrated they’re armed with what is probably AP syringes, the use of force greater than mere disabler beams is warranted, semi-dubiously so but warranted none the less.

3 Likes

I was “Knows-the-Truth” and I had a hijack objective. I was hoping that people hating boot-licking security and boot-wearing command would make it easier.
My other plan was spider plague (I was Xenobiologist but they removed the item).

Finally, I just unleashed a monster swarm at departures but that only got me and 2ish others.

Not my finest tator round.

1 Like

im so done
pulse pistol gaming
I found out the ert pulse pistol doesn’t lack around

3 Likes