Screenshot Thread

as soon as the C4 got strapped onto me i was done with honor and was prepared to grab the nukie and pull him down with me. He came out with a scratch but was mostly fine. Tragic. Normally I’m better at cards

2 Likes

you were going to blow in my metaverse corner (clowns funny gimmick of selling virtual land the metahonk) so i shoved you out of my meta home then just watched you die sorry, you had lost! cant cheat the game I set

3 Likes

I gave you 20 second to see what you’d do with them hehhehe

Capture

Today I was bullied in line by moths into dressing as a Felinid.

I wonder if this is where the long fall towards UwU speak begins.

11 Likes

Bullied by moths?!?!?!

Moths are the biggest pushovers in history!

You don’t even belong in the felinid category…

I demote you to plasmaman…

1 Like

I should start making these in StrongDMM and placing them instead of manually building in-round

9 Likes

Step aside, Sleeping Moth. It’s the day of the Sleeping Assistant
wouldve lasted longer if a borg didnt take down the walls. Got instantly facehugged as soon as they did it. Not cool, borg. Not cool.

9 Likes

Screenshot_2
Screenshot_3

1 Like

A closer look of Haliris (Future event? :flushed: ) Backrooms SPC…

Screenshot_1

4 Likes

shark punching center event when

1 Like

I was the mime here and I thought it was the funniest thing ever giving you the impossible choice of eithwr dressing like a mime or being a schoolgirl felinid :^)

1 Like

I AM THE FLESHLORD
will you praise me
Two rounds two ascensions

1 Like

The Warden goes down with the Brig.

8 Likes

Screenshot_7

9 Likes

Captain’s Exorcist
Featuring Russell Crowe as Klaus Kralle

obraz

6 Likes

Chaplain was conspiring suspiciously with others in the chapel, cutting cameras. So I came up with a genius plan - Operation HONK: Dress an officer in a clown suit, and send him undercover to the group.
They found out instantly.

12 Likes

<3

Converted the Science shuttle to my base of operation and had a ton of information about what was happening around the station. My Bloodbrother Bombyx the Detective informed me of the HoS activities and was never discovered. The AI I changed its laws to the Syndicate laws and have them sabotage any attempt at an uprising and inform me of the activates of the crew. It would’ve been more fun if I had a bit more time along with a greater force of opponents. Now it was mostly the HoS and Deputized Brig Phys who did anything directly towards me.

I never really used the other two mechs but it was fun to just build them without getting bwoinked. I like making them. xD

5 Likes

This is absolutely hilarious!

People messed with the AI’s laws so much it malfunctioned

5 Likes

how do you plan on getting out

CONTEXT: he actually broke out when i used the flasher button for no reason and self stunned my self still a funny one regardless

3 Likes