Screenshot Thread

Result of maxcapping a space dragon containing about 15 bodies

2 Likes

That’s some good gumbo! Gave out samples of a brew made by dumping anything I found on the floor into a barrel and letting it ferment. Don’t quite know how impedrezene made it in there though.

1 Like

Have a problem? Need a solution? The clown knows the answer:
Screenshot_3

Kiera, Violet and Cydia cult adventures
Screenshot_1
Screenshot_4
Screenshot_5
Screenshot_6

Blob gets announced, local BSA gets made IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HALLWAY AIMING TOWARDS ARRIVALS, luckily arrivals shuttle was not docked

Miner tanks 20+ hits of blobbernaut
Screenshot_8
Screenshot_10

One of the closest BSA impacts, poor Explodes-Herself-A-Lot honoured her name and blew up with that shot

Unfortunately, Nuke codes were approved and everyone died… The end
Screenshot_12

Unless…
Screenshot_14
Screenshot_15

Somehow CMO survived the nuke and was the last remaining person alive (well, blob was alive but still lost since round ended)

Famoust last words upon finding that shuttle won’t leave
Screenshot_13

2 Likes

I was a part of that game and half the Sm was in SPACE, but still refused to stop delaminating.

1 Like

If it’s spaced then there’s no more gas to cool the SM down.
You still at least something in there.

1 Like

enjoy

1 Like

Chill pet Swarmer was vibing on the shuttle, got fed metal sheets
Screenshot_1

Blob was obliterating everyone, the back up that was sent… Clown Ops!
Screenshot_3

Screenshot_6

Local traitor clown jumped mid flight because a blobbernaut went with them, he landed on a very funny spot but he managed to get out i think God gave them a drill
Screenshot_4
Screenshot_5

As expected only one of the clown ERT went to fight the blob, the rest went to clown around, eventually station was ‘‘saved’’ by a lone-op who had a very short 1v1 with a traitor

T
Screenshot_9

The aftermath of a malf-ai battle, revenant had a field day

3 Likes

No context needed

3 Likes

On today’s adventures…

The Radiation Incident (borrowed like two pics from discord for extra content)
Screenshot_1
The setup that caused all… At least no 300% TIDI this time

Screenshot_3

(Funnily enough this HoS lethal’d like two innocent non-antags engineers bad…)

The infinite burn damage caused health bars to get bugged, making you scream non-stop and after a bit you died, keep in mind radiation was also measured on infinite
Screenshot_8

I just think this picture is great because all of the Ghosts migrated to the left as soon as shuttle docked… small ghost migration of 2022

unknown (1)

The end.

No context needed
Screenshot_12
Screenshot_13

Local traitor robo goes inside plasmamen room with a durand, starts attacking everybody, runs out of power and get his ass kicked, in the middle of everything plasma lits up and engulfs the area consuming all the remaining O2, and… he could’ve won if he went to shuttle, but respect for causing chaos
Screenshot_16

Local Wizards gets punished with one of the most gruesome, horrendous, tyranic yet… pacific methods: Become a Gondola (and he could also cast spells)
Screenshot_17

5 Likes

“God is dead, and we gave him cancer” had to be one of the best lines to come from a round of ss13

6 Likes

Should’ve also posted the gas contents of the fusion chamber.

2 Likes

words cannot describe this beauty

1 Like

Perfect pyro anomaly spawn

4 Likes

it managed to penetrate the 100% rad protection uranium windows somehow which is why i will never mess with higher than e12 fusion again

1 Like

You have to use full-tile windows for full radiation proofing

1 Like

Be HOP, and later in the round become a ‘judge’ for a scuffle between a janitor and chemist

The janitor claims the chemist burned and beat him, and the chemist claims the janitor burned and beat him.

My lizard, Has-Many-Faces, has the ‘Empath’ trait, and deduces that the chemist was the one distressed, which means he was probably the one who was attacked first.

I go to speak, but social anxiety prevents me from doing so I didn’t know it was fixed, so I had to suffer that entire round instead of it being a free trait point.

I come back, and go to speak up.
Suddenly, a man comes out of no where and…

Turns out I was near the chemist, Benny, in a terrible moment of his life; he was the target of a traitor and said traitor had his contractor support do the dirty work.

I become instant collateral and lost both my legs, Benny becomes instant viscera and scatters across the floor; most of which was space tiles at that point.

Thanks HOS for giving me new robot legs after

1 Like

dreamseeker_2022-10-14_23-30-05

dreamseeker_2022-09-29_08-26-55

dreamseeker_2022-08-09_06-04-06image
dreamseeker_2022-08-04_03-36-35

dreamseeker_2022-07-24_04-36-37

dreamseeker_2022-07-06_19-29-34

7 Likes

THE EGGS

1 Like

Oh I remember that, there was 300+ eggs total, even admins had to intervene and delete them.

2 Likes

A Brig Psychiatrist moved in and wanted to take over the brig surgery room in Meta, so I had to renovate the Infirmary. Built a sleeper bed instead of a stasis unit on accident too.
And here’s the Psychiatrist’s room, gave her a medical records console.

3 Likes