Sasukexsakura1337 step to power mentor app

gotta hit dem wit the -1

bro all you do is tide for AA then kill people with the same exact 3 gimmicks you have if you’re antag. i have never seen you actually do shit in departments like botany or engi :neutral_face:

damn this is coming from tiana. I don’t do department shit on beestation that much compared to TG terry which i do or somewhat did

+1 from me. I’ve played quite a few rounds with him. Seems based and proved it by contacting me on disc, what a chad (unofficial +69)

hit me with questions

Aight, got any helpful info/tricks not everyone knows?

Or mind restoration virus, or nanites, or pod cloning. Pod cloningremoves permanent brain traumas, joys of having a brand new brain.

1 Like

I already gave +1 but here’s some more questions because fun

What is the secret monkey technique?

List some easy ways to earn money that aren’t bounties.

How do you climb on top of someone?

List at least five ways to easily kill someone without actually fighting. (Ie, you only get to make one hit or interaction).

Explain your stance on rp.

Total 1

Total 1

Total 2

Total 1

Total 0

Total 1

And bloons3:
-1 per ban in the past week.
So -2 from me

Total -1

Some of the answers “bruh MRP question” are just for basic security and command knowledge.

Low hours and low quality answers on medical (eg forgot clone and organ damage) and engi (which is very common for questions) as well. That’s just too many departments with low knowledge.

Sorry dawg -1

1 Like

-1 For the reasons already presented by others.

Namely.

Also

Common knowledge which i obviously know but never once witnessed on LRP. I used to do RP but couldn’t be bothered. I’d appericate that ya’ll keep MRP shit out of my LRP questions

There’s a misunderstanding around the SM shard related borg. I got banned fo rbeing called “Death2blacks69”. I didnt choose this name prior to the filter bypass under it and didn’t realize. I just became a borg after dying as a ling clown setting up a pipe gateway into a SM shard

No, you were also banned because of the SM shard as well. You disobeyed law 2 orders to space shard and pulled it around the station while it was shooting lightning and spitting plasma. Additionally, if you become a mentor, you become Beestation staff. Not LRP staff - Beestation staff. You would represent us as a whole, and that’s not something I would trust you to take seriously.

Denied at -3

Running a department is now MRP, what a world to live in.