San2244 Banned by crossedfall

Discord ID: Oppius#4086 (Now @san2244, before was Coppius, changed accounts.)

Admin Discord ID: CrossedFall#1001(At the time of ban, now @ crossedfall)

Ban Type: Server Ban

Ban Length: Permanent

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):05/13/2022

Ban Reason:Racism

Appeal Reason: Hello, been a while.
Since it’s been well over a year and 2 months I figured, I should try again and make up for the things I’ve said (in a good way) on the server and move on with the community.

To start off, I’m sorry.
I am wholeheartedly sorry for the “jokes” and things I’ve said, I was stupid and didn’t think or realize that they’re poor taste and can hurt people even if you think it’s just a joke, I’ve changed my humour over the past year and now have a grasp of what is funny and what is not. (my real good friend @DatFrostys can vouch.)

I now agree that the way I made those jokes/used to make those jokes was immature and offensive.

I hope Crossed can forgive me for going out of my way to target and blame him for my ban, when in reality I was the one breaking the rules.

My wish to be unbanned stems from my desire to converse with the people of beecord once again.

Additional Information:

2 Likes

Forgive the delay. Frosty isn’t an admin anywhere (that I’m aware of) so they can’t give you a vouch. They mentioned Yog, so I can reach out to them to see how you’ve been doing there.

Yogs noted that you didn’t have much playtime on their server, so I wasn’t able to use them as a reference point. However, one of the admins from Paradise reached out and vouched for your good behavior on their server.

With that in mind, I’ve got no issues giving you another chance and lifting the ban.

Since your new discord account isn’t banned you’ll be able to freely rejoin using our invite link, BeeStation 13

However, in order to get past verification you’ll need to dm me so I can help you get your ckey transferred. Feel free to do so at your convenience.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 23 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.