Ruling question: Is curator allowed to use ghost knowledge gained with spectre goggles?

Actually that’s a rule on LRP as well, there’s just never any admins to enforce it and nobody ahelps it because LRP is a shit hole where bad shit happens so people think “why bother?”

Bombing stuff isn’t against the rules on lrp. You gotta have half objs done. See rule 5.

half is more than zero

I’ll spawn landmines in maints and lead you over them as a ghost if you try to abuse the goggles.

2 Likes
Define abuse

They should be priority removed if it’s an issue to gain metaknowledge from them. (just like hearing ghost chat when you have a near-death experience)

1 Like

Don’t worry guys, no one believes the curator and his ghost stories

3 Likes

I assume they meant validhunting with googles as non-deputised curator

Sounds like a good way to get yourself killed.
Those goggles make you nearly blind (iirc) and also leave you vulnerable to the ever-powerful Flash Bulb.

actually spectre googles are sub-type of welding googles
so they provide both welding and flash protection when lowered

1 Like

One time I lead a curator to a holoparasite I had stashed in a toilet after I died.

The real 999IQ antag move is to trick the curator into getting your target executed even after you die

4 Likes

Kill yourself with a delayed revival plan and then lead the curator to your target

1 Like

I invite you to do this big funny.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.