Rukofamicom Admin Application

1> I wasn’t aware felinids could go ear and/or tail-less, but I do believe that’s a valid kill because felinids are not human. This would be an IC issue.

2> While technically in-character, this is no doubt ruining the round for everyone else involved so I’m sure I should act, but I’m definitely not sure of the proper way to.

I could try to act out a solution by making contact as CentCom and act from there based on the responses I do or don’t get, If chef responds to CentCom immediately as if he weren’t insane or otherwise blocks me from helping in any reasonable Semi-IC way, I’d contact him as an admin and try to explain how he is affecting the round for others, give him a chance to finish the round quickly or otherwise resolve the situation of effectively perma-brigging everyone, blocking them even from taking ghost roles.

Regardless of what’s said above,After the round the Chef would get at least a note, and a discussion about how they affect the round for others by disabling everyone if I wasn’t forced to sooner. I’m not sure if admins can assign a Traitor ban, but would consider it depending on their responses.

3> I feel like I might be missing something, but this seems like a fairly cut and dry case. I would revive the head rev if possible and disable or remove the assistant, and explain to the assistant they are acting strongly out of character and must obey their compulsions until they receive shielding from an outside source.

• I’m answering within the context given purely in the question and haven’t actually played a rev round yet.

EDIT2: Formatting fixed

This is why I’m gonna flat out say “apply on a later date”.
Not 'cuz it’s bad, but you gotta have knowledge on every antag, at least on some basics.

Getting that out of the way, the answers are pretty much good! Though the Chef one is a bit of a finnicky thing to handle, since (at least in my opinion) it’s more fitting to provide a IC admin intervention than just flat out bwoink, though I could also see the point of the round not being fun even though it means they got outrobusted.

tl;dr Answers good, but you still need more time in the game.

1 Like

Closing this.

Deadass reapply in a later date, ya are good material on my eyes.