Round End Tickets

Hello, me would like to say that when the round ends I do not wish to be there for another 30 minutes.

Neither does everyone else, which costs the server losing half the playerbase that was playing earlier.

I want to suggest that admins end the restart the server if the ticket lasts more then 15 minutes, telling the person involved with the ticket to stay or it will be treated as admission of guilt.

I suggest this, because by that point all the evidence is in the logs and the round is being held for the longest time.

Of course, I know from experience that some circumstances cannot allow this and I am willing for the inconvenience of long tickets for this case. However, if you are in the final stages of the ticket and interrogating them, then just save it for next round so the player base doesn’t suffer as much.

Agreed even tho i made 4 player reports only 1 was handled and the first one was 1 month ago lol

no, as a ex-admin i can tell you it’s way easier to investigate stuff ingame, log diving post round is an immense pain in the ass, if you don’t want to wait for 30 minutes then go play another server or game.

2 Likes

Ethnius is ex-admin as well, as am I and I agree that at the latter stages of most tickets it’s simple to continue them the next round with only having to download one or two logs.

2 Likes

I am also an ex admin and I agree with it being harder to pull logs then to just deal with it IG.

1 Like

Me, pulling logs for active in-game tickets that I’m currently investigating:

1 Like

You’re playing an outdated spaceman game that doesn’t cost you a dime unless you choose to donate. You can wait around for admins to finish stuff.

1 Like

Unlike you’re broke ass I pay for premium byond for that sweet colored name.

So I am paying for my time here

You’re still playing a multiplayer video game that sometimes requires delays. I don’t know how to explain this to an impatient person, but your time playing this isn’t ‘well spent’ or ‘important’. It can be squandered while you wait for people to fix issues in the community.

1 Like