In-game report:

CKEY: Heepox

Your Discord: snowblind#3732

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Unknown

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 06-25-2022

Round Number: 38920

Rules Broken: 9 Do Not Self-Antag, 8 Do Not Grief, 7 Be Excellent to Each Other, 3 Do Your Job, 2 No Powergaming

Incident Description:
Lots of validhunters ignoring their jobs and generally causing more death and damage than the antags ever did.

Scarlette (engineer) After one kidnapping they stopped setting up the SM (which exploded later) and kept up the validhunt (They didint use explosives though so only damaged antags)

Some Xenobiologist (Julissa thompson?) (Charge oil slimes being chucked willy nilly at antags gibbing some of people and depressurizing medical and some parts of general halls)
Jack (geneticists) Was being generally chill untill they tried to save scarlette from being kidnapped and after that kept hunting antags with hulk even after getting beat up repeatedly.

Zishy phoebe. (engi?) They were fine but got gibbed by the xenobio bomb in medical after participating in the big brawl we had dunno if they did more.

Some medics were a bit weird but didint really see anything bad with them.

Additional Information:

Now i dont know about you, but i have been banned/noted for hunting valids when there was no sec, but a cap was present and i didint ask for deputy role.

Generally you are not supposed to hunt valids willy nilly without some head giving you deputy role or when they arent in your department. (there was a captain and hos later i believe)

Also this is not an Ided report since i greentexted along with allmost the entire traitor teamup crew, but i just feel like this needs some investigation on what was going on with the bombs.

9 Likes

Gonna be a bit funky when it comes to this since it was partially handled by me, and there’s R0 and all that. Important things to note when it comes to this is that I left most of it IC due to the fact that from what I could see the only member of security was a traitor, antags were acting openly and working together, and the round in general was a clusterfuck.

This made it a rather unusual and difficult case, although I don’t think I handled it particularly well. If this ends up getting denied over R0 then by all means make a staff report so a headmin can go over it.

This part is particularly egregious, it’s also something I missed in-round. At the very least this should be investigated.

2 Likes

Bumping since it’s been a while

2 Likes

It’s being considered a staff report given my involvement. Bumping it isn’t going to make it go any faster.

2 Likes

Alrighty so I’ve looked into this situation and the logs in regards to all the ckeys you mentioned. Let me go through them one by one.

Scarlett Devatti \ Station Engineer \ NONE \ ROUNDSTART

Overall a rather severe case of validhunting and also powergaming. But from what I can tell this only started after they were already assaulted and nearly died by you and Hackole.
This then resulted in a bit of a back and forth. Ultimately at the end of the round Scarlett goes full security replacement including a fireaxe. Generally this is considered way too much and that isn’t a wrong take on the situation. From what I can tell though, if they couldn’t arrest they critted them and later then healed them up again.

This whole round was a clusterfuck. From the captain being the only security/command member, to them dying early. Then 4 confirmed traitors running around with security gear and traitor gear (sleeping carp for example) murdering people and causing chaos through hellfoam grenades among other things. And ontop of that there was also a ban evading griefer scientists going around throwing charged oil slimes at people and important places (More on that below.)

Tyranicranger ruled the above situation to be IC considering the whole context of the round. And I’m inclined to do so aswell.
If all of command is dead and traitors have not only taking over and are murdering people, but have directly tried to murder and kidnapp you multiple times. I’d say that defending yourself and also trying to bring order onto the station is fine, in this specific situation with the context I worked with after considering the above mentioned reasons.

I rule Tyranicrangers decision to mark your ticket as IC as fine and appropriate, given the circumstances.

Now to come to the non antagonist xenobiologist that was throwing around charged oil slimes around the station including medbay:

Jack the geneticist is a bit of a similar story to what I mentioned above with Scarlett. Yes normally this would be really bad and break a multitude of rules. But considering that there had been plasmaflooding, bombs, four traitors running around with full gear, the captain and sole command member being dead and missing is what makes me argue that this is also IC, as Tyranicranger ruled it. In this specific situation with the context I worked with .
The context of these situations matters immensly so don’t try to take this as a general “ruling”.

Thanks for the report overall and I apologize alot on how long this took us to resolve.

Report rejected