Round 31989 multi player reportapalooza

CKEY: Crow4

Your Discord: Thiccules#4050

Offender’s CKEY: Several

Offender’s In-Game Name: Several (AI Tesseract, a botanist, Dinky the Clown, the genecist)

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 08-11-21

Round Number: 31989

Rules Broken: R1, 3, 5, 6

Incident Description:

Hey hey it’s ya boy Crow4 back at it again with another player report. I had my ticket open in the round, I was then told “I’ll handle it next round” so I stayed, then at the end of the NEXT round, I was told “Sorry I was having glitches and cannot help, i’m going to bed.”.

So it starts with the AI Tesserac-t(nosnek1998 or something), he was on crewsimov the entire time, no law changes shown by the endscreen. He told the crew several times fake laws he didn’t have, lawsets he didn’t have and ignored mutiple lawful requests by me to open, I wound up stuck in science while captain screamed over comms to get to kitchen. i repeated the requests about 3 times in that span, all ignored. I even PDA’d the AI to no avail. Very lame.

Then we got Dinky the Clown, who gets into virology somehow and creates a lube-feet disease then wanders around offering it to people, who accept for no reason, and start slipping the entire station.

Next, we have a botanist who the entire round grew acid wheat (also had the clown virus) and when he noticed that Dinky was being rightfully arrested, he runs outside to defend his clown companion by attacking sec as a non antag botanist who wasn’t even doing their job.

Finally, we have the genecist who decided they were going to set up a shop to sell mutations, which is totally cool, but he gave out hulk to several people who then used said power to be shitters and destroy parts of the station. When told to cut it out by sec, politely, he decided “nah i’m gonna keep doing it” and… continued to do it.

This entire round took place with an admin on somehow and the only ban from that round I feel was unfair as hell. The CE took matters in his own hands to stop this idiot clown non antag from ruining MORE of the round by killing them, and they get a head ban? Where’s the ban for the griefers? Instead the CE gets a fat month headban, and the other people just walk off totally scott free.

All of this was on a greenshift. No antags at all.

Dinky was pardoned of self-antag for a variety of reasons, let me know if any of these sound incorrect because I only have second-hand information of the round:

• They are a clown, which allows the bending of self-antag rules within reason for the sake of being funny and entertaining the station

• The virus they made was clown themed and non-lethal, with ducatopod and pierrot’s throat as the active effects.

• They made a (failed) good faith effort to prevent the virus from spreading to unwilling people by engineering it to have a negative transmission. They were corrected on how to properly prevent a virus from spreading.

• Nobody was (intentionally at least) forced or tricked into taking the virus.

Players can play along with the clown at their leisure/peril, and if I take a bottle labeled “Honkmother’s blessing” I expect I’m getting something wacky.

I can’t speak for the other part of this report, but since @Isy was on, they may be able to.

According to the CE he did forcibly kluwne someone. But the virus is by far the least lame thing on the report.

Not to mention the fact I got CMO approval beforehand and got a cure in the chem fridge for those who changed their minds

That was false. I asked Kayle Leach if she wanted to try the potion and she said yes, in addition to the fact that I told everyone that took the potion that an antipotion was available in the chem smartfridge.

Pretty much what Ruko said, i was the CMO and i approved Dinky request since he offered to do an interesting gimmick(and i trust him as a clown player) He made sure to have it on a negative spread and before he went out to start offering the bottle chembay already had the cure alongside my hypo, i followed him around the whole process.

Regarding the AI, from what i’ve seen on various rounds, she usually tends to do some “jokes” that tries to bait that she might be malf such as saying stuff like: Did you know i can take all the air from this room? Did you know that i could crush you with doors or fire-locks!? And stating fake laws 0, i told her during and the end of the round that she needs to stop doing that because it’s not funny and it only stresses the crew, besides of that behaviour she’s an okay AI-player with some special dialogs, but it needs to put a break on those type of jokes.

As for the Geneticist, he made two-three custom vendors that sold advanced injectors that included weird combos like Space adaptation+Antenna, Thermal+Cryo, or they were something like that, one of those was called “definetly just chav and not hulk” and he encouraged to buy hulk, which of course made the eventual tiders to go: “GO GET HULK!!” At one point i took one hulk report as enough, and took one vendor away, and when he was about to make another i went into genetics and told him to handle all disk/hulk related and deleted them threating it with a demote, from what i saw he mostly complied but by the time shuttle come he had once again hulk and i think he was offering it, he tried to do a shop gimmick that just lead to a lot of tide.

For the CE, While he acted wrong on thinking that engineer got force-fed the virus by Dinky(it was concentual from what i saw) and attacking him i think the CE was already on a bad behaviour, he bothered me almost whole shift to log into my console because he wanted to send messages to CC to change the DNA Vault for a BSA because “i want to make something that shoots” and i’m not sure what type of SM setup was being done but while the engineers were working on it once it started shooting some lasers(no delam was being reported on the radio) he decided to eject it instead of trying to save it (it was still with good health and a chat with some engis confirmed that it was super doable to save it)

As for the Hulk+Clowndisease tiders situation, from the little i saw a fight on the kitchen broke out between Captain(late join, i was acting cap)+Sec against the tiders, from what i gather they were trying to catch Dinky and the hulk+clowndisease tiders decided to step in, even as far as cutting an arm of the IPC Captain and injured sec officers

From my memory of the hulks they were behaving up until they tried to close the store of the gene and the first arrest of dinky, but most of them got cured+mutadone by me, they shouldn’t had gottwn into a fight to defend Dinky, they claimed to be a clown cult or something along those lines, it was kinda stressful to dealt with from the radio reports.

Regarding the AI, from what i’ve seen on various rounds, she usually tends to do some “jokes” that tries to bait that she might be malf such as saying stuff like: Did you know i can take all the air from this room?

They pretend to be malf? That’s fuckin failrp

he tried to do a shop gimmick that just lead to a lot of tide.

I mean the shop would have been cool if he didn’t keep making hulk to give out specifically because wah wah big mean security captain told me i can’t give out this one annoying mutation

For the CE, While he acted wrong on thinking that engineer got force-fed the virus

I may be wrong on Dinky I accept that, CE was very adamant about the klune, and the other party was a clown who released a shit disease then tried to contain it, but didn’t. I believed the CE as it’s my job to cause I was sec.

hey claimed to be a clown cult or something along those lines, it was kinda stressful to dealt with from the radio reports.

I mean I am all for having fun but declaring yourself anything is fucking failrp, just do your job I know botanists can grow haha funne plants, but do you have to grow the same ones every round fr?

I had no idea what was up with the clown hulk tiders and I don’t remember anything about a clown cult. I just remember selling my potions until CE got mad and tried to arrest me with the captain under a (false) allegation of me force feeding an engie the potion, which in turn caused them to commit suicide. Some of the hulk tiders did step in during the arrest I think, and also when I was arrested they stormed sec by breaking into my cell (which was bad but I admit I audibly laughed when it happened).

Okay, then forget Dinky (in this report), he ain’t do nothing, You can see my perspective thought I figured you had orchestrated the entire… clownbotage thing that was going on, but you are innocent. I’m sorry I accused you of doin stuff.

1 Like

oh dip i totally forgot about this report

I am willing to eat a silicon ban for this. I was acting waay out of line if I remember this round correctly. Though for your pda requests, I was either afk, disconnected due to internet sucking, or busy with another thing.

1 Like

To be honest your AI playing has improved drastically in that 20 day period there. I have played quite a few rounds with you as AI and you’ve done a spot on job

Ohkay, sorry for the massive delay.

Since the original reporter seems to say that they no longer wish to punish the AI player as they have changed, a claim I am willing to believe since this is 20 days old.

Ruko has already mentioned, but Dinky was cleared of any wrongdoing after an investigation.

The botanist appears to have already been permanently banned.

The geneticist has been warned for the major SOP violation.

1 Like