Round 26265 Powergamer gang

In-game report:

Title: [] Player Report

CKEY: heepox

Your Discord: snowblind#3732

Offender’s CKEY: No idea

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Does-the-crime, tristen lafortune, Delaney bullard, Grzegorz Brzeczyszczykiewicz

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 1.20.2021

Round Number: 26265

Rules Broken: 9. No Powergaming

Incident Description: All hulks All with BOH bags All with space adapt All with drake armour none antags (there was no wishgranter) (doubt there was any metacomms but who knows)

Additional Information: cargo tech with all them genes and robust armour hieroclubs queen to death in 2 seconds flat. felt a bit too gamer that power i think.
2 Likes

I’ll add that this guy also kept shoving me and his friend the borg kept hitting me with a welder and spam flashing me for no reason whatsoever and said that crew harm is allowed if i’m a flyman (borg wasn’t an antag or malf)

he kept saying “get good” and “robusted”

I didn’t have hulk, lizard moment, i did have boh and space adapt and drake armor, i provided everyone with most of the gear they had as i just killed 3 ash drakes and unloaded almost all the loot i got from them in the middle of cargo so a bunch of people had the armor. Now i wouldn’t consider using the gear my job provides me with powergaming. Since we all had that gear and the station had MULTIPLE red alert worthy threats(it was red alert), xenos, blob and a space dragon i definitely wouldn’t call this powergaming, the powergaming rules pretty much fall apart when there’s threats such as those i just listed which we all had in the span of about 15 minutes.

3 Likes

Also note that xenos with a queen alive will make shuttle not leave so we HAVE to fight it, same goes for the blob.

fun fact you cant have shit just incase.

Cant have miner shit as a miner?

only the lizard was a miner i think

Who said i had them “just in case”, powergaming rules fall on what you intend to do with the items you had, the only weapons i had were my 2 pkas which are provided roundstart as miner and until all those threats appeared i used them to kill fauna, i also had an antique laser also from lavaland which ehhh i guess that is indeed more pvp oriented. My armor was also very good for mining, high resistance from a lot of damage sources and makes you ashstorm proof, i didn’t have space adapt for the whole shift until the presence of xenos was announced.
I also had used 2 ash drake blood bottles, one making me lavaproof and another one making me a dragon. Lavaproof is completely useless on station and lesser ash drake form is weaker than your normal form as it limits what you can do and i didn’t use a single time in pvp.

so you are fine i guess but the rest ehhh we shall see

Also tristen was a lavaland doctor spawn originally, most of the stuff he had was gotten from a miner that died of legion core OD :thinking:

Also im 100% sure the name Grzegorz Brzeczyszczykiewicz is bannable.Screenshot_1
We had this ban in the past.

1 Like

pretty shure the name is a real polish name but also from a comedy.

1 Like

You can only gear up if it’s a red alert or red alert level threat, so you shouldn’t of shared the gesr until red alert

Miners are allowed to have drake armour and other stuff they get on lavaland before a red alert.

That would be why I said he shouldn’t of shared it

Sharing is caring.

And there were xenos, what is the problem?

The second part of this alone means the equipment wasn’t “just in case”. The armor is a bit ehhh if people were just taking it to wear for no reason, but when the station hits red alert, crew is more or less being called to battle stations even if they aren’t normally combat oriented - there’s an existential threat on the station that requires all hands on deck.

TL;DR

If the situation warrants a red alert, powergaming rules pretty much stop taking effect.

(This does not mean command can jump to red alert when it’s not appropriate, or that War Ops are not a red-alert threat just because command staff is too distracted to actually change the alert level)

Is this a sufficient explanation, or is there still a dispute to be had @Heepox?
I don’t know if @r1ks-iwnl is telling the truth or not, I haven’t looked at logs yet because there has been no disputing their story.

(The name is going to be handled)

case closed?
20 chars

Not yet - I lined up all the reports with intention to do them today, but I lost my motivation part-way through because I started handling tickets in the active rounds.

I’ll get to it (and others that are open) tonight.