Roger Garneys Metagrudge Report

Title:  Player Report

CKEY: Spacegoat

Your Discord: Spacegoat

Offender’s CKEY: N/A

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Roger Garneys & generic spawner mob name(s?)

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 01-21-2021

Round Number: 26312

Rules Broken: Sage rule 4, 5, 7, 9, 11, 14

Summary - This person ignored medical staff to treat themself in medical storage multiples times, abandoned their job to impersonated a doctor soley to tide, assaulted without escalation when questioned. They ghosted while in crit on a stasis bed to immediately take a spawner role on the station to metagrudge. Within seconds of ghosting they went back to me to try killing me (they failed and were unbased vs. a moth smh).

Incident Description: I was a medical officer in medbay. A crew bartender named Roger Garneys ignored medical staff to tide into medical storage to treat themself multiples times. They then acquired a doctor ID (“Shambling Corpse, Medical Doctor” and used it to tide medbay and claim they were a doctor. They used this access to: steal medkits, locker contents, biohazard hood and suit. I let CMO know about it. Later they proceeded to harrass genetics for mutations and tide every room in medbay for shit to take.

I checked crew manifest - they’re a bartender using someone elses ID. I ask them over comms (since I knew they took a medical headset) where they got the ID. They then immediately, without words, attacked me.

I defended myself, and it ended when CMO and I chased them out. I notified security and CMO let command know of a possible traitor. I assumed this was an antag.

Roger Garneys returned in a different outfit but I recognized the fake ID name. CMO and I soft-crit and cuffed them, then CMO took them off to security. Until this point it was handled IC with IC consequences.

Later in the shift a naked, bald Unknown with a pip of health bar ignored me and other medbay staff to beeline right into medical storage to treat themself. I hear the sound of them dying of acid flesh mutation and they keel over. I stabilize them. Acid flesh procs again and they go back into crit. So I put them on a stasis bed and ask for mutadone over comms. No one responds - so I drag them to genetics for mutadone (medbay had no upgrades, silo destroyed) to get mutadone. No one there. Back to the stasis bed and I see their name in chat now.

It’s Roger! I informed CMO and ask how he is here now. At this point I’m ready to call in security. It doesn’t matter if they’re antag - we’re still going to treat them and it’s not medbay’s job to execute. But I need a security officer to make the arrest when they’re conscious.

Roger rages in whisper and ghosts out of his body because salty. Within 10 seconds a blue artificer mob comes to medbay and starts attacking me. I fought it off with a bonesaw. End of round report showed he wasn’t even an antag.

Additional information:

Rules Broken: 4, 5, 7, 9, 11, 14
#4 You Must Roleplay - Made no attempt to solicit or ask for healing by people right there at the sleeper, just waited for medbay storage airlock to be opened to run in.

#5 Don’t Self-Antag - Attacking me twice without reason in a non-antag role when asked where he got his doctor ID, then lying about starting the fight to avoid blame.

#9 No Powergaming - Used their stolen doctor ID to loot every space it accessed in medbay, checking all the rooms and taking something from each. Includes items we can’t replace easily during a swarmer crisis (no reason to take biohazard helmet/suit).

#11 No Metagaming - Ghosted out of their critical-state body to take a mob role. Used this role to come straight to their body to try attacking me again.

#14 Do Your Job - Abandoned their bartender role to impersonate doctors. Did not even use this false identity to help anyone but themself via tiding. As far as we could tell they didn’t solicit anyone for help.

Report handled, thanks.