CKEY:BettonnCZ

Your Discord:BettonnCZ

Offender’s CKEY:RodBoward

LRP or MRP server:LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name (if relevant):

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 04-09-2020

Round Number:14438

Rules Broken (if relevant):

Part of Admin Conduct Broken (if relevant): Maintain a decent standard of professionalism when operating within the community. Insulting, harassing, or intentionally offending anyone in our community is not tolerated.

Incident Description: I was welded in to a locker by HoP and assistant that has been given fireballs by Rod, and spaced for making dud bombs and making bombthreats, HoP proceeded to give the assistant AA for 0 reason, when talking to him about it he was acting really unprofessional and not like admin, more like 15 year old powergamer. Him talking to me in netspeak really makes me wonder, what people you make to be admins, he clossed my issue with no real explanation. When I told him that giving away AA is a nono, he told me we are on LRP, that is not a reason to give AA to everyone and doing shit.
His acting was really unprofessional when it came to answering my ticket, talking in really short sentences like: ok so? yea and? etc.
Additional Information:

[2020-04-09 17:34:49.995] ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #5: BettonnCZ/(Nehemiah Burns): HoP gave a fucking assistant AA
[2020-04-09 17:34:59.661] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: RodBoward/(Lucia Anderson)->BettonnCZ/(Nehemiah Burns): Ok and?
[2020-04-09 17:35:09.265] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: BettonnCZ/(Nehemiah Burns)->RodBoward/(Lucia Anderson): wait what hte fuck, he cant do that
[2020-04-09 17:35:17.158] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: RodBoward/(Lucia Anderson)->BettonnCZ/(Nehemiah Burns): Why?
[2020-04-09 17:35:37.791] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: BettonnCZ/(Nehemiah Burns)->RodBoward/(Lucia Anderson): okay i know this is LRP but dont tell me he can give AA just like that , if you think eh can, what in the actual fuck are you admin
[2020-04-09 17:36:00.147] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: RodBoward/(Lucia Anderson)->BettonnCZ/(Nehemiah Burns): Uh are you ok?
[2020-04-09 17:36:09.737] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: BettonnCZ/(Nehemiah Burns)->RodBoward/(Lucia Anderson): Are YOU ok
[2020-04-09 17:36:16.891] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: RodBoward/(Lucia Anderson)->BettonnCZ/(Nehemiah Burns): Yeah I’m great.
[2020-04-09 17:36:40.144] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: BettonnCZ/(Nehemiah Burns)->RodBoward/(Lucia Anderson): n(i)gga hop cant give away AA like its naked pictures of someones GF
[2020-04-09 17:37:04.333] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: RodBoward/(Lucia Anderson)->BettonnCZ/(Nehemiah Burns): Lol why not?
[2020-04-09 17:37:50.343] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: BettonnCZ/(Nehemiah Burns)->RodBoward/(Lucia Anderson): mister, you are not okay, something in yo dome is rreally bad
[2020-04-09 17:38:13.493] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: RodBoward/(Lucia Anderson)->BettonnCZ/(Nehemiah Burns): You’re the one spazzing out over a rule that doesn’t exist.
[2020-04-09 17:38:44.637] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: BettonnCZ/(Nehemiah Burns)->RodBoward/(Lucia Anderson): okay, yo ugive AA to someone, he bombs the station with maxcaps or makes durands, powergaming, having AA unless you are a captain is powergaming

(not against the rules on LRP btw)

[2020-04-09 17:39:06.323] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: RodBoward/(Lucia Anderson)->BettonnCZ/(Nehemiah Burns): Not if the HoP gives it to you.
[2020-04-09 17:39:37.634] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: BettonnCZ/(Nehemiah Burns)->RodBoward/(Lucia Anderson): HE CANT GIVE IT TO YOU, UNLESS ITS WAR OPS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, ITS POWERGAMING
[2020-04-09 17:40:13.700] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: RodBoward/(Lucia Anderson)->BettonnCZ/(Nehemiah Burns): I think you’re lost buddy, this is LRP.
[2020-04-09 17:40:54.892] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: BettonnCZ/(Nehemiah Burns)->RodBoward/(Lucia Anderson): so i can walk around killing people on sight yea?
[2020-04-09 17:41:14.144] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: RodBoward/(Lucia Anderson)->BettonnCZ/(Nehemiah Burns): This is painfully dumb.

Unless there is missing tickets or something, none of this was done. Also LRP does not have a power gaming rule, and killing random people is murderboning, not powergaming.

That said a HOP cannot give out AA indescriminately on LRP or MRP. Quoted below is a ruling that has been in place since at least October.

ID Consoles - By Zanos(LordGrievous)

Heads of staff who indiscriminately distribute access without good reason will be bwoinked, and potentially receive rolebans if the behavior persists. This does not include HoP/Captain granting all access for reasons like Nuke Ops or other stationwide crisis, but does include HoP opening line and granting AA to anyone who walks by for no reason. The most likely outcome of doing this is that you will aid antagonists and contribute to people getting killed when they greytide into places they shouldn’t be.

but there was a reason? he gave him aa for helping to kill OP

Then it’d be fine. That hadn’t been said yet.

As an admin your duty is to use context to determine what happened and why :thinking::thinking::thinking: obviously OP is butt blasted that he got killed and wants to blame the admin. Enough said. Close this

1- it was LRP and we all know what that shit is
2- I mainly do MRP and even here it’s full of people getting AA for no reason and no one minds (as HOP cap ordered me to give AA to a mime)
3-they could’ve been both traitor/BB/ling/whatever and if not, people usually trust a person who helped them in killing another one

The ahelp and subsequent admin report are, to put it bluntly, the complaint equivalent of an idedplsnerf PR.

So we just ignoring this?

Think the point they were making is that it was not given out indiscriminately, but for reasons. It wasn’t clear in the original post and reply so was giving context for rules.

That said I can pull logs tomorrow if no one else gets to it sooner checking if it was indiscriminate or not.

I don’t think it says in logs how many people he gave AA to. I was actually paying attention this round so I can say it was two people. As the lings were murdering EVERYONE, I’m not going to hold it against the HoP. He salted that he was killed by the HoP and the person in question.

Ok then…is there a reason WHY he was killed by the hop and assistant then? Shouldn’t they have gotten bwoinked for self-antag assuming one or neither of them were antags?

He threatened to blow up the station. Act like an antag, get treated like one.

Being investigated internally, although nothing seems to have been done wrong here.

The only bad thing I can see is the fireball being given but even then thats not worth a strike - the player seemed to be doing a wizard gimmick earlier on in the round and it wasn’t directly related to trying to get you killed.

After input from head admins this is being denied.