ro5490/Dapper Staff Feedback Thread

This is the feedback thread for our Moderator ro5490/Dapper.

Please provide your thoughts about how they perform.

This is not the place for ban appeals or player reports but you can mention specific events and how they handled it given you don’t try to change the outcome of the case.

You are expected to keep a somewhat formal tone and give constructive criticism. Insults will not be tolerated.

1 Like

Bans first legitimize second

Doesnt answer pm

1 Like

Merry Christmas to you too ^-^

As it stands, I posted all the neccesary logs (Which it seems you didnt read) and got another opinion from staff, which said exactly the same thing I did, so your appeal was denied.

Feel free to make an admin player report if you feel you where dealt with unfairly.

You can also make a new ban appeal if you really want to.

1 Like

Alive once more.

1 Like

Its good to be back

1 Like

i woudl say from what i experienced of them so far thats they are a good admin thats trys their best.

1 Like

I do tend to forget names and whatnot, but truth is I remember Dapper (or ro5490, heh) to answer ahelps really well! Also nice on mchat : )

I definitely didn’t forget these feedback threads existed until I got them linked to me

1 Like

They were very kind and offered to take over ahelps while i was overwhelmed.
They are also very often logging on sage when adminhelp is pinged on discord.
Thank you!

1 Like

Swift and polite handlingnoh ahelps and bwoinks, what more could we ask for? Not sure if I’ve seen you in round but you certainly seem like a good worker to me!

1 Like

Objectively good

1 Like

Cool squid being.

1 Like

?ro5490 type this command on discord, it pings them, he doesnt mind so go ahead and use it

1 Like