Riquegameplays banned by Tyranicranger4

Thats still up to the sillicon’s interpretation, given it clearly a human corpse

Do you not at all understand Silicone Policy? If you gave an AI/Borg that law, that means they must interpret corpses as not human, and thus would follow a Law 2 to stop healing them. As Silicone Policy states that laws define how silicones interpret anything.

Also, with usual Asimov, a human corpse is, well, human. That human is a corpse, corpse = death, death is shockingly enough, a bad thing. You keep saying “they were already dead so X & Y”, but they just means they are in a constant state of harm no matter what, and need to be revived immediately, without considering future consequences.

1 Like

I was in this round as an Observer, and one thing I’m surprised nobody brought up here yet is that the Captain was trying to claim that the person the Borg was healing was a Changeling. They screamed it over & over, even claiming to have personally witnessed the person regenerate.
It makes me suspicious of Rique - if they honestly believed the person was a Changeling, why not bring that up here, since certain actions may be more justified if you’re dealing with a P.T.E. (or at least think you are)?
It makes me think they knew they weren’t a Changeling, and were just making that up for some reason.

2 Likes

Because they knew they weren’t a changeling, they said that to try and get the borg off their back.

2 Likes

According to the law: corpses are not human, even human corpses are not human because they are just a corpse that happens to be one of a human. Even if they interpreted the law the wrong way like you did, it’s something pretty easy to call out in game or ahelp about it. Still just shows the malicious way you dealt with it and I still think the ban should almost be extended to ensure the point is made

Stating this for transparency, I have slightly altered the ban message to not say they were ‘executed’. They weren’t ‘executed’ in the sense that they got lethal injected or something like that. They critted the person with lasers and then walked up to them and started stabbing them until eventually they succumbed. To me that’s an execution, but it could be somewhat confusing in a ban description.

And here’s something I missed originally. At some point in time the person DNR’d, something to note is that you can still defib DNR’d players for whatever reason. This is something the borg picked up on a bit after originally reviving them, as they make a comment about wanting to cryo them.

While this does somewhat change the context here, it ultimately does not change the outcome. Nor the fact that cremating the borg was excessive.

It took you a bit over a minute to grab the locked down cyborg and walk all the way to the chapel to cremate them. You had plenty of time to think of an alternative solution. Hell even killing the borg and then repairing them later would have been better, assuming you truly had no other options.

After having discussed this with another admin I’m going to be denying this.