Perma
Ban Date (2022/10/11/):

Round ID:
Ban Reason:
This is a old account
Appeal Reason:
I don’t understand why I am banned
Additional Information:
I was playing this round and a admin message me about being able to do genetics so well as a 40 minute player, I explained that I was using a second account and couldn’t remember the password for riptip as at this time I was using my second account REDTED, after some minutes the admin at the time said ok I understand and stopped talking to me. I was banned after that with no warning. I was RPing the best I could at the time. i just want to be un banned so i can enjoy bee station or even told why I am banned

1 Like

To be clear, even though it looks like there was some confusion on the admin team, it looks like you may need to wait for a year since none of your 2 permabans say “appeal on forums”.

Looks like two admins permabanned you at the same time in the same round, despite it being your first ban?

Has no bans for “REDTED” or “REDTEP”, you can check that website to see your bans.

The only ban this guy had before today is a 3 year old permaban from golden for “riptip” for “killed someone for no reason. disconnected when pmed”, but it would’ve only applied to golden and probably would be set as “appeal on forums if you care”.

The ban for riptip today is a permaban that says “Old Ckey of REDTEP, banned per multikey policy”, which I think only applies if he logged in twice at once?

He may have made a new account to play because an account “r3dted” got permabanned for “Alt account of riptip. Ban evasion.” in the same round? Very weird.

@Chiryn @Not_a_Shark did you mean to make this appeal on forums? or did one of you ban the wrong account?

Multikeying is not allowed as per our rules. That Golden ban was supposed to apply to all servers. They should be appealing that ban, not this one, and come with a vouch from another server for good behavior.

so what you are saying i’ve done nothing but because i couldn’t remember an old account password or email i got IP banned as now i cant use redted at this moment. also when i did talk to notashark while in game i did say i am using another account and did tell them as i could’nt remmber my password or email.

1 Like

No, what we’re saying is that your original ban was supposed to apply to all of our servers, but for whatever reason wasn’t set properly. And that you should ideally appeal that original ban.

I have never seen or heard of a legitimate reason to ban someone from just golden, as far as I’m concerned it was an oversight. Also it’s such an old ban that there was no ‘appeal on the forums’ ban policy.

Considering the ban is extremely close to Sage’s public opening this is very likely. Prior to Sage admins didn’t have to select a server for bans to apply to.

2 Likes

I’m done trying to get you guys un ban me. you can see i have not been banned by bee station at all as I rp on there and do the job assigned to me you can just keep me banned this is just tiring

You have a very old ban that under normal circumstances would have prevented you from playing, however since it occurred before Sage became a thing it doesn’t apply to our current servers.

I was banned along time ago when i started playing as yes i messed about like everyone would trying stuff out and all. but on bee station i took it serious. what do i have to do to be un banned and if you say trust i havnt been banned from other servers for 3 years i think that would be trust enough i hope. like you guys keep saying old bans wont let you play on bee station but it was years ago and i dont think it was on bee station not so sure though.

Hi, I’d like to clear up some confusion for you

• Multi-keying is when someone plays on a server with two more more accounts. This isn’t allowed on Bee, and if you have to swap from one account to the other, for reasons such as a forgotten password, you’re supossed to notify staff in advance.

• You have an old ban on your old account from 2019 that was meant to apply to every server, and it was most likely an IP ban, which means no matter what account you use it’d still affect you. Or they just banned your new account as well.

• Beestation ban appeals for permanent bans have three requirements;

1. Wait a year (Your ban was in 2019, so this is fine.)
  2. Have a vouch from an admin in another server you regularly play on
  3. Don’t be a jerk in your ban appeal (You seem okay, so this isn’t much of an issue either.)

Once you have a vouch, you can reappeal for your original 2019 ban on the forums, or ask them to post it in this thread if you already have one.

Hope this helps!

@FreshMeatLover not my ban, its chis

since they disconnected during pm, this is an “appeal on the forums if you care” type of ban, right ?

Therefore, they should not need a vouch, and an appeal saying “sorry that was 3 years ago i was just beginning” would be sufficient methinks

You missed the part where they are permanently banned on an alternate account.

As pointed out in this post, his previous ban is because he killed someone then disconnected upon being pmed, under current policies this would be an “perm til appeal on forums” type of ban & since the ckey change wasn’t done for ban evasion but because of forgetting the pass, this would not require a vouch, right ?

1 Like

Took long enough because of the big confusion that… this was. I will lift this ban, as it’s a 3 year old ban and I don’t believe there’s any need to try and get you to explain something you’ve done that long ago. Just watch yourself, follow the rules and you’ll be fine. This was an unintentional ban evasion so I’ll go easier on you.

Appeal Processed