Perma
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
05/20/21
Round ID:
N/A
Ban Reason:
“Refusal to follow rules.”
Appeal Reason:
What this comes from is that a suggestion thread was made.
I spoke my own piece about the idea of the suggest change to the sever in which me and Ruko clearly disagreed on our stances. To which it went to PMs between me and him.
Now I did not, under any circumstance outwardly refuse, refuse to acknowledge or otherwise slyly hint that I do not wish or want to follow the sever rules at all. My main argument is that I often see and otherwise feel like the rules are not consistently enforced, granted I have my own history of breaking the rules, but I don’t go out of my way to actively not follow the rules.

Granted I’ve made a few posts on the forums and on discord about not following the rules. For me it’s a bit funny and meant to be humorous. Regardless of it’s actually funny or not, and I can see how it make my behavior towards the rules look worse. Which in turn will actively make it seem like I am bigger trouble maker than I actually am.
Additional Information:

2 Likes

Act like dumbass, be treated like one.

3 Likes

Heres the actual full ban reason:
“Refusal to follow server rules is grounds for removal from the server. When you are prepared to follow Sage’s rules, please appeal on the forum.”
round id : 29842

2 Likes

I mean, you’ve openly and brazenly bragged about how you not only don’t follow the rules on MRP, but actively violate them.

I’d support upholding this until they can decide to RP on the RP server.

The appeal is more or less them stating they have actually role-played and intend to continue doing so.

Then I wouldn’t support upholding it :wink:

Saying they won’t follow the rules is very different from actually not doing it.

1 Like

I agree, however their notes lined up rather well with their posted opinions and joke.

The consistency it at which I make those post is higher than me actively do it for sure. But the fact I often say it in discord doesn’t exactly look good.

Things have gotten out of hands a couple times, which I’ve eaten a few bans for or jobbans for as well.

I’m more than willing to put some extra grease into my RP and committing less tom-foolerly. Given my recent venture into Golden was basically like walking into a backend trailer park.

I’m just gonna leave a little bump.

1 Like

Based on prior commentary on the forums we have no reason to beleive that you would actually change your behavior. Play on Golden, raise the pop there and more people will play there. I think you’ll like it better.

There’s been substantial discussion in the discord over this ban, although only a portion of the admins involved have posted.

You have a very high notes-to-playtime ratio, and you get notes pretty regularly when you’ve been active on Bee, although you take breaks for months at a time (presumably playing other servers). Your statements on the forums prior to this ban line up with recorded actions you have done in the game, so your claims in the ban appeal have been deemed to be without merit.

This appeal is denied and this ban may not be appealed again before the 20th of May, 2022.