Return what is rightfully mine

Bro I’m wounded, but thank you for the input a well worded verse

Despite you hurting my feelings, I’m still saying ruko for seniormin when?

1 Like

I do acknowledge that you have moments of clarity when you help people. Whether it is serious responses on the forums explaining things or in game. I am self-knowingly harder on mentors than others when it comes to rules tho. I think that seeing someone’s name in the staffwho, then that same person in bans isn’t good for the impressionable yuths out there.

T: -1 (Rublax is still a mentor as of now, and we don’t have rules against beaned voting. Unless a senior boi says otherwise I figure we count it.)

1 Like

kasual iis gay
look at me bro
i would give a great mentor even tho i have based notes

eitherway this homie is experienced, friendly, and helpful, so i think he d be good for a mentor
+1

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words brother

Me and the boys standing guard over classic LRP

2 Likes

+2 based and redpilled. Might actually be a decent mentor if given the chance.

2 Likes

My input means little but +1 for my boy.
He might shipost but atleast he puts effort into everything he does no matter shitpost or not

3 Likes

+1 he puts in effort as a mentor to try and answer questions to the point of even trying stuff out IC in real-time at great risk to his personal health.

3 Likes

See he gets it my memes require effort for example

3 Likes

I died a mentor so someone may know how to take Beakers out of a granade

Also +5 atm

2 Likes

+1 for being epic
at least he doesnt shitsec

guy seems well meaning, I wasn’t here for him getting banned so I’m not sure why he got banned, but he seems pretty decent at what he does. Plus, when people are given a second chance they usually act on their best behavior so his behavior may be better than before. If it was literally just banned for spam (of the memes but still spam) I think he should be re-instated as the ban reason seems entirely-non-malicious.

1 Like

He wasted his second chance a while ago

1 Like

Going to have to deny this application for a number of factors, Crusader has been given enough chances in the past.

Application Denied