Report on Sam Lauffer/Admin Report on yoshimi

CKEY: MalevolentBacon

Your Discord: AllKn0wingDin0#0378

Offender’s CKEY: Why is this even here, most of the time you wont know anyway

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Sam Lauffer

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 09/12/2020 

Round Number: 21204 (corrected round number)

Rules Broken: 3, 4, 5, 9

Incident Description: I walk into medbay to get blood for a dude ive spent way too long trying to revive. I tumble into crit right as i reach the blood. As soon as i fall over, Sam runs over to me, hacks my body to death with a fireaxe, and removes my head from my body. After exiting my body, i realize he has done that to EVERYONE in medbay. Every body has had its head removed. He gets to the shuttle and decapitates ANOTHER person. Then he just stops. He doesnt hurt anyone else. He was not an antag. He had an atmos suit, but he was a cargo tech, with what i can only assume is a stolen atmos suit and atmos axe. He is not an antagonist. Items he shouldn't have for almost any reason, being used to just randomly decapitate people. Ahelped it and what do i get? nothing. Absolutely nothing. The admin handling it was told "not to ban" for some unknown reason, by another unknown admin. HMMMM. A really obvious grief that would get most players banned? Ignored? Really cool guys.

Additional Information: While I can only speak for myself and the one other murder I personally witnessed, I know I am not the only one who ahelped it. Even if he only murdered the two of us and chopped our heads off, he also decapitated at least 5 or so corpses in medbay. He was not cloning these heads, and most of the people were probably revivable without cloning anyway. Even if its not mass murderbone, which is what it really looks like it is, its not MRP friendly. You cant just run around decapitating every body in medbay, because that just makes them impossible to heal for no reason what so ever. it probably wouldnt even be appreciated in LRP. Plus I want to know for what absurd reason was this person not banned despite the admins knowing full well what happened. There are people banned for way less than this. people get banned for killing ONE person intentionally, not even mentioning the decapitations. so whats up? Why does this guy get a pass?
4 Likes

for readability

Incident Description: I walk into medbay to get blood for a dude ive spent way too long trying to revive. I tumble into crit right as i reach the blood. As soon as i fall over, Sam runs over to me, hacks my body to death with a fireaxe, and removes my head from my body. After exiting my body, i realize he has done that to EVERYONE in medbay. Every body has had its head removed. He gets to the shuttle and decapitates ANOTHER person. Then he just stops. He doesnt hurt anyone else. He was not an antag. He had an atmos suit, but he was a cargo tech, with what i can only assume is a stolen atmos suit and atmos axe. He is not an antagonist. Items he shouldn’t have for almost any reason, being used to just randomly decapitate people. Ahelped it and what do i get? nothing. Absolutely nothing. The admin handling it was told “not to ban” for some unknown reason, by another unknown admin. HMMMM. A really obvious grief that would get most players banned? Ignored? Really cool guys.

Additional Information: While I can only speak for myself and the one other murder I personally witnessed, I know I am not the only one who ahelped it. Even if he only murdered the two of us and chopped our heads off, he also decapitated at least 5 or so corpses in medbay. He was not cloning these heads, and most of the people were probably revivable without cloning anyway. Even if its not mass murderbone, which is what it really looks like it is, its not MRP friendly. You cant just run around decapitating every body in medbay, because that just makes them impossible to heal for no reason what so ever. it probably wouldnt even be appreciated in LRP. Plus I want to know for what absurd reason was this person not banned despite the admins knowing full well what happened. There are people banned for way less than this. people get banned for killing ONE person intentionally, not even mentioning the decapitations. so whats up? Why does this guy get a pass?

3 Likes

Yikes, the admeme should have at least explained to you what reason he had for not taking action, if any reason.

the admin who was apparently handling the ticket (yoshimi) was TOLD not to ban the person. Other than that, i have no clue. my Ahelp was never answered at all. The other person who ahelped was the one who was getting the ticket answered.

Lol he just played another round, murderboned five people and left when he was finally stopped.

wow very cool. glad I got off when I did then. I knew he was still on. no ban relating to it either. Something is up. Who is this guy and why wont the admins do shit about him?

Admin conspiracy :flushed:

Admins fear the axe chad

1 Like

@GameAdmin sorry for pinging you, just thought you should have a look at this if you haven’t already, shits wack

admins really do be hopping onto alts to murderbone :flushed:

4 Likes

@GameAdmin buh bump

answers please, this is too interesting to fizzle out

2 Likes

@admins do your jobs!!!

This sounds cool and interesting. I’ll look into it now.

Uho, no 21205 on MRP…

It was in round 21204 yes

Can’t see any evidence of this in the admin chat or in any response to you. Are you able to explain where you got this from?

I would presume the amount of people in deadchat you spoke with were also stating they got killed, however were in a similar situation to yourself on -%% hp and bleeding out.

As far as I can see from logs Sam was cutting up any body they could find with the fireaxe, this however included unconscious people and people in soft crit. A note was left with them but I think this was far too lenient for the murder of roughly 5 people who were in medbay waiting for treatment and very easily revive-able.

I think you might have misunderstood the whole situation, the round was in delay and hurried to be ended by other admins online, the culprit in question had motivated his actions in the adminhelp with that he was “only mutilating corpses”, so that line of motivation was probably believed due to the stress of needing to end the round and thus he was only noted for that particular action, which is still very bad behaviour on MRP, but not really griefing or anything more severe.

Upon further log review however, it seems evident to me that they were self-antagging by both destroying parts of the station, and killing off players who could still easily be healed, among them including you who were very much still alive and waiting for treatment in the medbay.

I don’t see any evidence of any form of misconduct though, unless you want to call being fooled by lies in ahelp as misconduct.

I can not find any evidence in the logs to support this part of the story, where exactly were you told this?

Yoshimi said that. I dont know what goes on behind the admin veil, so i dont know what if thats really what happened. But a major shitter was not banned for unknown reasons.

This is a bad excuse. If it means waiting, I would rather someone gets banned than nothing happen at all. My Ahelp was never even answered that round. I was one of the people who got murdered by him. feels poorly handled.

This is exactly the complaint. they killed several people who werent dead and mutilated several people who were barely dead. They only got a note. That seems wrong. someone futher up in the thread said he killed even more people the following round

Sorry for the wrong round number though. I didnt think i was doing to have to write a player report until they announced no ban and then ended the round, so i didnt catch the round ID in time, only the round that followed.

This is not an admin report. While I am frustrated, I also understand the pressure Yoshimi was under. the desire to end the round brought on by pressure from OOC clouded their vision and ultimately overwhelmed them. It be like that sometime. thats why I ended up making the report in the first place.

So to summarize what I have to say: There should have been a ban, people recognized the player as a known shitter, I understand that the admin handling it was under a lot of pressure and made a mistake, and I am making this report so we can correct that mistake if possible.

Have moved the category.
Yorii has also applied a ban.

1 Like