CKEY: Larker

Your Discord: Larker#0872

Offender’s CKEY: unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Butters The Bean

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 08/03/2021

Server: Acacia

Round Number: 31788

Rules Broken: 1 You Must Roleplay, 6 Do Not Grief

Incident Description: Threw bluespace tomatoes at people, making them get stuck in walls and almost resulting in HoS’ death.

Additional Information: There was a complete lack of roleplay, no gimmick was detected and the intent was seemingly just to get a kick out of annoying people. Sadly, they got immediately put to sleep by the CMO when they tried to break into medbay for the second time while CMO was busy helping HoS get back on their feet.

So, clowns?

Well im the miner this shift, got boh and its visible to clown, but he bluspace tomatoed me anyway and teleported me to space, and the prick got the gal to blame it on me

Ah hes banned, for 2 day, gimmick role only

That is not what clown is supposed to do, in my personal opinion. Clowns are generally supposed to make people laugh, let them be entertained and distract them from all the bad shit going on. Tell jokes, with stupid puns, dress up Ian as a witch or sell something that makes people laugh and giggle for bananas.

If they just annoy people and put them in danger at the same time, that is not at all what a normal clown should be doing.

Doesn’t help he went catatonic right after.

Clowns are supposed to be light shitters.

3 Likes

Killing people and mocking em for dying isnt light shitter you know, even at the very least its overescalation

I’m not talking about this clown, but his definition of what a clown should be.

Still, throwing bluespace tomatoes is nothing new for clowns.

Hell, most assistants throw them as well.

The consequences matter, he almost killed multiple people, i got bag of holding and if im not a miner with lavaland healing stuff, and shit ton of survival medipen, i wouldve died (no External Airlock access) , and what the clown do? rescue me? no he mock us and keep throwing bs tomato (until cmo got him).

Clowns are supposed to entertain the crew. They are allowed to be light shitters in the pursuit of this goal, but the intention and goal should never be annoying or hindering crew for purely your own entertainment.

There is a big difference between making someone else the butt of a joke in public and just being antagonistic because you can.

Not saying which this is, just stepping in to correct this

I have looked into the report and have found out thats the offender has already been punished for this offense on the same day by crossedfall.