Replacement Council Member Election Discussions

Oranges is both a joke candidate and a conflict of interest because he’s literally staff in another donation-driven server that people join this one to get away from. Why his app hasn’t been deleted is anyone’s guess.

I can’t tell why Zoey hating all men is a joke taken in good humor if we’re cracking down on discrimination, but since we absolutely are, reconsider whether you would be enforcing the rules by giving her a platform to change them with.

The silicon line you spouted is nothing but a blatant lie. I remember that occurrence quite well and the logs proved me to be right when the issue came up. The baddie that hacked me did not actually specify themselves as the only human due to their wording of the law. All they managed to do is dehumanize everyone including themselves so this leaves me with a humanless station to which I decided to remain lawful good and refuse the baddies orders. If you have to lie, your position isn’t worth defending. If I recall right it was also you and your friend throwing a fit too because of this in game and you were handling a ticket that you were directly involved with. So thank you for proving that I stand up to admins even now without council membership and actually stand for what is right.

As for the kidnappings I did that typically to shit-sec or sometimes griefers as Mime, I was told because repeatedly for months by curious admins and council members alike who questioned me what was going on that since I wasn’t doing actual bodily harm and would release them that it fits in with the Mime’s mischief and not rule breaking. Then in one occurrence one staff member took exception to it. I explained to them calmy that this has always been accepted before they were even staff and to ask other staff members about it which I even mentioned then current and previous staff. Staff mind you higher rank than the admin at the time.

I actually support you as council now, its okay.

Victor is my first choice. Every experience I’ve with him has been positive, from the time he teleported into toxin to teach me the art of max caps, to forum discussions. He’s a chill and helpful dude.

Robotjesus I generally liked, both ingame and their application. They generally play well, and the holopara thing looked neat.

Figherslam because he’s a bro, and honestly half the other apps were memes. He usually does good, and is fairly robust.

1 Like

fighterslam is an epic candidate and is probably better than zoey and wilchen since they’re trying to do a feminist takeover

im glad my application has been restored

vote mofppfth,.,.

a vote for a horny 14 year old moth player is a waste of a vote lol

true, which is why i’m not 14, and i’m of legal drinking age, vote mothffht

a vote for a horny childish adult moth player is a waste of a vote lol

i’m not even a feminist

lol

wilchen unbased app, i wrote more about just making bee funner to player, vote moth

Implying you can do any of that as a single council member lol

dimas and minius are already good, it’s a good council with mofpfpth

Hey how about my application, mister Sol G the loreman? I proposed an optional filter people can enable and also a procedure for any future issues that may crop up with mismanagement or suspect behavior.

Fuck you guys, you must have sex…

After yesterday, having grey tide in the council unironically sounds like the best idea.
Go slav!

• Slav
  • Slav
  • Slav
    6 votes from me

vote moth, i will make fighting antags fun and try my damndest to get more transparency for the sake of the playerbase as a whole

1 Like

@ZoeyTheZany do you agree to keep your extreme feminist views out of your council role?

2 Likes

motbf

的 可是就是就是说风格防晒霜给外人

2 Likes