Remove the ability for the pet collar to be worn

Everytime I see it its worn by some weirdo that is skirting the rule 6 and 7 rule
Its not even a good banbait since most of the people that do it are still getting away scot free.

9 Likes

Yeah, it’s weird

4 Likes

ngl it’s only weird if you have a dirty mind and make it weird.

i only wore it bc i unironically thought it was cute. i still do, too. you cannot change my stance on this.

6 Likes

I still wear it because it’s fun to see people’s reactions when they notice it, it’s hard to see it on moths. With your post I’m just some werido I guess.

6 Likes

Hey now, wearing a collar isn’t just a fetish thing. Look at this goth rock star bad boy, he’s wearing a collar and it’s not a weird fetish thing.
avatars-000423736992-hg5vba-t500x500

7 Likes

Is this the type of thing you busy your neurons with?

1 Like

I dont know man, fireman grabbing the same person every round and wearing a collar in their name is pretty weird to me.

1 Like

Honestly an easy solution for this is to have normal collars and amulets (names) to be added on bee shop.

1 Like

I probably could sprite some jewelry and add it, doubt it would be too hard

7 Likes

I unironically had a crown gimmick I wanted to do where I acted like an actual cat as a felinid, the collar would be good for that. *pats hand at dust flakes in the light

I know two players who wear the collar and I’ve never seen them skirt rule 6 or 7. Is this based on some particular incident, or a general feeling?

1 Like

I would have to say that if you put on a pet collar and started acting like an animal it would be pretty weird, not like a haha funny weird but a haha weird weird

1 Like

I thought it would be funny
I mean, felinids have all sorts of cat related stuff like not eating chocolate or liking being on tables.

I think it would be funny to lean more into that as a clown. Humor is subjective however.

1 Like

Last time I was on with moon was the same day as your report on them. Anyway, The Real reason I started wearing the collar is because CatMoth. I wear cat ears so I’ll also wear a collar.

And the excuse for fireman carrying a person everywhere It’s usually on low pop so Standing in medical staring at them would be boring? Medical usually has no work on low pop so, Goofing off is required for entertainment.

1 Like

I Agree I never see people acting strange with it. Hell, I give it to security when I’m their doctor sometimes to be used as prisoner punishment…

Edit - If it’s removed I want a refund of my bee coins >:c I spent a lot for it

1 Like

:fearful:
឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵

1 Like

12 Likes

People are having fun and I dont like it

6 Likes

yeah I don’t really lose sleep over people wearing like 8 pixels of a cat collar in a videogame

I wouldn’t do it, but its their own fun and character.

If you don’t like it, code it out.

6 Likes

How about the happy middleground where the item is split in half? A choker with the exact same sprite for those who like it for “fashion reasons” and a pet collar that can’t be worn by players?

Nobody is upset they have lost their fashion choice that costs quite a fair bit of beecoins, but also nobody is wearing pet collars that carry unnecessary implications for an ERP-free server.

11 Likes

Sounds good to me, but I’m not the authority on cat collars lol.

I’d like to hear what the players who do wear them think of this. @Absolucy is the only one I know.

1 Like